Tweek Meth

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BigDomeDSM, Jan 26, 2009.

1. drugs don't have any power over us that we don't give it. remember that drugs are just a vehicle for our consciousness to ride in. that being said meth can be tough to put up,but it can be done. I was a regular user (2-3 times a week) for almost 2 years. and i haven't tweeked in oh shit....6 years or so. one of the reasons that i quit was the the quality went to shit. when i started using it was still called "crystal" cause that is how we bought it... in crystals.

when all that i was seeing was "lith dope" and that fucking mexican brown dope (i think they call that shit peanutbutter). i was DONE!! the high from that stuff is only second rate, and the comedown is no worse than most poisons. I say stick to pharm grade... adderol, concerta etc

2. yeah i know someone who was getting desoxyn pills for a little while.

3. yeah most brown speed is actually just amphetamine and not methamphetamine

I only ever touch it if it looks like shards of glass:D

4. fuck meth get that yay yo homie

5. hell yeah lol

6. Exactly, man.

That's the only thing that Oklahoma really has going for it.

Cheap, glass quality shit.

Shit'll make your pupils dilate and get you flyin' like mad.

7. Yeah bro meth is fun at first but like everyone else said its very addicting. Some words of caution to a first time user, whenever your doing meth LESS IS MORE. Meth is not like coke. I would not advise doing meth like you would coke. Before you know it you will have been up for 3 or 4 days on that shit with little to no sleep. For most people once they hit that mark the paranoia sets in turning what began as just doing a few lines into a nightmare. Moderation is the key especially with gack !!!!!

8. Enjoy it man, good vibes

9. i was glad to see a post in here that was from someone that is informed and level headed. i too, have done meth. i've done it a handful of times, and it isnt my favorite drug, but i like to experiment too.

just because you smoke meth doesn't mean you're going to become a full fledged addict. if you have the will power to try other drugs and not get sucked into the addiction, what the difference with this one? perhaps you don't have as much control over yourself as you thought? my control and will power is fine, however, and i can do meth without slipping down that rabbit hole.

10. word up. i always liked the shit that looked like broken safety glass. of course the ice coming in from the islands was pretty good