Tweek Meth

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BigDomeDSM, Jan 26, 2009.

1. no, its really not.
    Have you ever met a meth dealer?
    Imagine a bunch of meth addicts coming to you night and day.
    its fucking dangerous.
    Ive seen people push there dealer out of a window because they were out for the night.

2. I hear crack dealers are pretty bad too.

3. Usually all dealers who sell highly addictive drugs are because once you start selling it you start using it and then your addicted to it and no diff. then the people who you sell it to except that they got money.I used to sell cocaine and I became a addict and I still am lol.
    No really though its rough.....

4. It really fucking is, omg.

look at these idiots doing it with budder:

[ame="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=DHfP0yoxSW0"]YouTube - THC Budder Hot Rails[/ame]

5. Becareful of OD because that would really be a bummer and everyone needs to stop ranting he not gonna get addicted to it because he might not be around it all the time. plus he has mary j and other stuff to help him and he even has self control saying only once a couple months. peace dude and remember stay safe :smoking:

6. Meth = epic real life fail.

7. you = fail

8. thread=fail

jk just had to do it

9. First off, Meth isn't the kind of stuff to mess around with. my girlfriends mother is stuck on that shit. it's worse than coke. no lie. she tried it once and hasn't ever been able to stop. it eats your money, as you can see 1/2 g for $50. and it eats your brain. after you've been hooked on it for a while, people who dont see you everyday will not recognize you. you lose your appetite, so you become gaunt, your cheeks sink in, your eyes become permanantly glassy, you can lose your teeth, get gum rot, and it can disrupt the chemical balance of your brain - causing as much damage as changing your personality. my opinion, don't do meth. but as always, i am an advocate of the freedom of personal choice. whatever you do, have fun and be safe.:smoking:

10. try geting your fuck on while tweekin..

AMAZINGGGG

11. so everything in moderation

how about a little bit of some HIV or

murdering from time to time....

i have sex with your mom, its ok as long as ai only do it every once in a while

12. you really shouldn't do this stuff, but if you really want to eat it! its way more effective

13. Fentanyl?

14. well all those things affect other people besides the hiv point and it is his body so he can do whatever he likes to it, even though i dont suggest doing meth in the first place, i dont have a problem with it as long as he can control it which many people can do

15. im not gunna lie ive done it alot

the way to go is stick half a gram up ur but thats a party right htere

16. so how did it go? last time i snorted meth i felt like i was taking a seizure. i also had a hit e and some shrooms and smoked a bunch of weed haha.:smoking:

17. Talk to me in a year and then let me know how often you do it.

18. I posted a similar thread on here about a year and a half ago, talking about how I was going to try meth, it turned out pretty much the same as this thread, people bitched and whined and generally regurgitated what they've been told by society, that nobody is more powerful than a drug like meth

Everyone says that you can't control a drug like meth and that nobodies willpower is strong enough

anyways, that was a year and a half ago when I tried it, you know how many times i've done it since? maybe 10, i've got a point in my stash thats been sitting there for 3 months untouched, I have no urge to do more, I am capable of deciding when I will do a drug and when not to, I have my willpower and I know how to use it.

that's right, i've done meth before, i've got more right here in my room and *gasp* I'm not acting like some fiend, everytime i've done meth i've had plenty more to do, but I didn't use anymore, because I know how to use my fucking willpower

so, i'm about the closest thing to talking to OP in a year right now, and i'm doing just fine:p

oh and you know what? I had some great experiences, the kind of experiences you will never have in life if you always stay away from the things society says are wrong;)

19. yeah you can use that stuff responsibly, like by eating and sleeping so you don't melt your brain. the smartest person i've ever known used to smoke meth. i still don't think its a good thing, and that it has no purpose but to remove a persons soul

20. meh, it's like alcohol

My dad was raging alcoholic for much of my childhood, it was litterally tearing his life apart(and in effect mine too). It was one of the worst things to see a person do, he was a completely different person, it was disgusting. But it was my dad that was destroying his own life, it was him that was letting himself fall into addiction time after time.

But I don't think alcohol should be illegal, I think it's a perfectly enjoyable recreational substance. Same with meth

Addiction ruins peoples lives, it is perfectly possible to use drugs without falling into addiction.

Same with many things, Opiates control so many peoples lives, I've known people doing 200mg's of oxy a day and selling everything they have just to keep up their oxy habit.... but I still love some opiates once in a while