twas a sucky day

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Apr 20, 2005.

1. ok, well to start my day off the right way i sat in suspension all day, then when i got home from school i had to leave right away n go to this psychiatrist n shit, then i came home n sat here doin nuthin for about an hour, then after that i went to get this kid a 20 bag, welp, he never got his 20 bag cuz the dude i went through (who i've known for a good bit n didnt expect him to pull anythin) decided to jack me 20 bucks, wasnt my money but that still gives me a bad rep, so i'ma have to do some damage on that fuck within the next day or so, the kid whose money it was aint pissed or nuttin, i told him i'd hook him up real fat tomorrow (4/20) n get him like 6 grams for 20, and then to make my day even better seeing as by 7 i still wasnt high, my dad calls me n tells me to come home so he can drive somewhere (cuz its his car so he can do watever he wants) so i didnt get high, wasted my whole day doin nothing, n yea, it jus sucked

fuck narc's, fuck shady people, and fuck..... i dunno, sumthin, i jus wanna be high haha

2. Sounds like you had a shit day. Hopefully tomarrow will make up for it.

3. my next cig is for ya man

4. dude... tomorrow is definetly going to suck sitting in suspension on 4/20, all i'm going to be able to think about it smokin. yeah, and if you're wondering, me and neg are in suspension together...suspension is fuckin gay

5. welp i jus walked up to the school to meet some kids cuz they were gonna smoke me up, n before they even got there the dude called me up n they got a flat mahfuckin tire, y does god hate me, i do not know.