twas a good day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bag of Needles, Dec 11, 2010.

1. I had no ganja. :eek: DUN DUN DUN! But I wasn't going to let it bring me down. Had absolutely nothing to do, worked out, Texted my gf for a while, and listened to chill music. Atmosphere, Jack Johnson, and a few others. I don't have a clue why but it was a good day.
    Felt I needed to share this.

2. Glad to hear you had a good day. I worked on final papers all day today, getting prepped up for some exams last week. Only got to get about a 4 mile run in here, no time to lift and I'm too sore from MT class this week.
    Best,
    -KillerKush

3. thanks. hope you do good on all your finals and get a nice chill day sometime soonly.

4. to late they were last week. :D

5. that sounds like a bad day imo.

a good day would include smokin weed, workin out, fucking your gf for a while, and listening to good music.

that's right, a good day for me is fucking your gf. hahahahaha

6. too bad ya don't get to huh? it's not that sex or weed would make it bad, I'm just saying even though I didn't have such things, it was still an amazing day. idk maybe i was still high from last night or something. still twas a good day.:D

7. Hahahaha. I've been on a sleeping hiatus getting this work done I was not proofreading my posts... Yes I'm studying for my tests that are next week.

8. I was guessing that was the case but I just had to say something.. :poke: :D