Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TV Shows that are 10 times funnier when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoggyIndo, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Anything on QVC.

2. i vote tim and eric, or most shit on adult swim, really

3. everybody loves raymond.

4. that used to be one of my favorite shows. i bought seasons of it haha

5. It's probably already been said, but Adventure Time... Crazy shit.

6. The fucking Problem Solverz....it's trippy as hell and if you're blazed you can catch all these deep life lessons it teaches you even though it's a "kid's show"

I think cartoon network is trying to market to us stoners....and it's working

7. SUPERJAIL!
    Nuff said

8. No one has said Seinfeld?

9. Malcolm and Eddie, newsradio, quantum leap. pretty much any old crappy sitcom from the 80s/90s makes me laugh uncontrollably wen stoned

10. American Dad! Lol!

11. Antique roadshow is hilarious when your blazed.

Watching some guy tell the people their random junk is worth hundreds of dollars and they say "I don't know, it has a lot of sentimental value to me, I'm gonna take it home"

Makes me crack up every time.

12. Charles in Charge

13. Futureama.

14. 1000 ways to die

15. #36 wawa789, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yess!

16. Teen Mom and That 70s show!!

17. +rep

I fucking love Seinfeld, ive been watching that shit for years, but its still hilarious, hence the avatar lawls

18. Have you ever seen '2 in the AM PM'? Its a short animation that the creator of the regular show did before he knew he was gonna do a children's show. Thats all I'll say

19. i like watching Kenny vs. Spenny blazed, shits so random. Kenny is King