Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TV Shows that are 10 times funnier when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoggyIndo, Aug 6, 2011.

1. What do you watch when you're high? Beavis and Butthead is funny as shit. Far beyond the normal level of funny as shit things.

2. I hate the show Tim and Eric on adult swim, but when I'm high it blows my mindddddddd

3. The regular show.

4. ed edd n eddy, invader zim

5. All of the 90's Nick shows that they're playing on Teen Nick for the summer are awesome when you're lifted. Even more so if you watched them as a kid.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHeCLmV-nPM]‪Vulcan Mini Gun‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

not a tv show but it prob made it 10x funnier than it was...... cuz i cracked up lmao

7. King of Queens

8. I can only watch about 1-2 episodes sober, but when I'm high I can watch a whole damn marathon :smoke:

9. Good Times, Welcome Back Kotter, Archie Bunker, The Jeffersons

10. Lets get one fact in right now...attempt to reduce these types of threads....EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING...once more... EVERYTHING is better high. I've watched women's volleyball high and it was fucking amazing. So you can name any show and it will be better. Except for things with Miley Cyrus...they'll still be shitty.

11. YES! My friend had a kickback one time and everyone was in the backyard playing at 3 beer pong tables. I was inside on a $1,500 love sac/bean bag thing watching regular show HIGH AS FAWK.

12. Woulda done the same thing :smoking:

13. chappelles show

14. Pawn Stars, Chumlee is so funny baked

15. NO ONE has said this yet...???

Most shocking. lol. obvious one rite there.

16. I fucking love regular show. Say what you want but me and all my friends do the "OOOOooooooooooooooooo" thing they always do when cool shit happens haha.
    Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

17. The news.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unW4GOJw4ro]‪Zoom - Full intro‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]