TV show idea

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by jayfoxpox, Jan 2, 2013.

1. A cooking competition show judged for the best foods for munchies. The cooks(high or not high) will cook for a cast of judges who are baked. Kind of like Iron Chef , but the concept are munchies.

2. wouldnt be too exciting

3. You know what'd be a great show? Real world Monkeys. Instead of 7 people living in a house, it'd be 7 monkeys. Now I'd watch that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 7 stoned monkeys cooking for Iron Man.

That's all I've taken from this thread, and I LUVIT.

5. The first two ideas are a little underdeveloped and I thought they did that second one on MTV recently.

Ok...what if the kitchens weren't normal stable kitchens...like the kitchens got increasingly difficult to cook in as the seasons went along (oh yes I said seasons:cool:)

Like for example, there would minor-earthquake simulation kitchens, war zone kitchens, etc.

6. I think they should have a show based in Cali on who can grow the best ganja and have smoking judges kinda like that show "top chef" on bravo. Of course there are going to be critics saying "oh that's not a good influence on young watchers of the show" well it's no more worse influence on young girls with that show "bad girls club"

7. They should have a show kind of like top chef, but the cooks have to incorporate weed into the dish. They have to make these insanly good meals, that also get you high while you eat them.

I'd watch that shit.

8. Noone will win the judges will think everything is delicious

9. [quote name='"thecoolestninja"']Noone will win the judges will think everything is delicious[/quote]

..you win this round sir.