TV blurry HELP!

Discussion in 'General' started by Brian The Blunt, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I watch Netflix on a shitty "19 tv I got years ago and just within the past 15 minutes the fucker went from a little blurry to I can't even watch my show. What caused this? No magnets are by it, and i've fucked with the tv settings. :mad::mad::mad: No degauss button either. What do I do?

2. Watch it on a different TV or the computer?

3. hit it a few times, open palm

:confused_2:

if that doesn't work for me, I'm usually up shit creek

4. You sound like my grandpa :laughing:
    Nowadays just hitting shit doesn't work. You have to hit it in some technical fancy way.

5. [​IMG]

:confused: eh, what's that sonny? eh?

:smoke:

6. Sounds about right to me.

7. #7 blazemore, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
    If you're using an HDMI, VGA, DVI, A/V or any other video cables there's a good chance the wiring has worn out. Since it's Netflix your probably using a PS3 or 360, there's a good chance the HDMI or Xbox video cable is fucked. Try wiggling the wire around and see if that changes the video output in some way. If it does, you just need to buy another wire for 20 bucks and temporarily tape the wire in the correct position until the new cable is setup.
    That's my best guess man hope I helped. :smoke:

8. He could be using a Wii. Or streaming with a media center.

OP you need a new TV.

9. #9 blazemore, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
    I assumed he wasn't a douche and doesn't play Wii and Netflix wasn't integrated into TV's till late 2010.
    Agreed, OP you need to buy a new set. 1080p is nice to have :)

10. Yeah the tubing went out. I couldn't even turn it off. Had to unplug it to turn it off :mad: wish they still sold SDTV's