Turtle???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jdav, May 20, 2011.

1. Probably not the right section, I don't know, but I just got back from longboarding. On the way out I saw a turtle near the front of my neighborhood kind of on the grass next to the sidewalk. It was pretty chill, then I left. But when I got back, he was almost about to go into the main road, so I picked him up and walked him over to the pond in the middle of my neighborhood where all the turtles are. I just thought... could he have drowned?? I know that all turtles don't swim, and he didn't do anything when I dropped him in, he dove straight down (or SANK :eek: ???). What do you guys think? And before you guys say I'm just bein a pussy or something, I don't care when I step on insects, or see dead animals in the road, but but but it's a TURTLE haha... but seriously. How do I know if he's ok? I'm a little worried about weird stuff when I'm stonnnned though.

2. I may be wrong but im pretty sure almost all turtles are designed to swim.

3. That turtle died, You should be ashamed of your self. Turtles are not aquatic animals and are allergic to water. You sir... Are a turtle murderer.

God damn I'm baked :)

4. Turtles swim...tortoises don't...

5. I like Toitles.

6. They can hold their breath for like an hour (literally), I used to have turtles and they'd stay underneath the water all day it seemed. Diving down to the bottom of a pond or something is their main defence against predators.

I highly doubt you drowned the turtle.

7. I am the king of the interwebz
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y]YouTube - ‪Zombie Kid Likes Turtles‬‏[/ame]

8. Tortoise:

[​IMG]

Turtle:

[​IMG]

Which one did you put in the water?

9. Lmao, great thread. I would have placed him at the edge of the pond though. Not just dropped him in the deepend.

10. TURTLE KILLER!

[​IMG]

11. I don't think it was a tortoise, but that's a sea turtle picture. He was a normal turtle without the blue skin and shit in that pic.
    and there is no edge of it :( I had lean in over the edge because it's all a wall around like 2 feet up.
    Or green skin? I'm color blind. Or technically color deficit or something.

12. Like this guy?

[​IMG]

13. YEAH! And that one's in water... So I guess that answers my question, haha

14. Wasn't trying to be condescending by the way :p lol, I just like using a lot of pictures to express myself. Don't judge!

[​IMG]

15. turtles all swim, thats the difference between turtles and tortoises. ive got a tortoise, and they are pretty easy to take care of, they go a while without food. heres mine, sleeping. he just smoked some dankk lettuce.. :D

Attached Files: