Turtle neck

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr Skinner, Apr 17, 2004.

1. Circumcision isn't necessarily an American thing...it's more of a Christian thing. It stems from religion.

: too much info :

I've had better sex with an uncut guy than with a cut one. It just feels different.

So...cheers to all the uncut men!!!!!! :D Heh.
    Cheers to all the men. LOL! :D

2. The Bible apparently inspired a Ridgefield man to try to circumcise his 8-year-old son, but then he called 911 because he was concerned about the amount of blood the youngster was losing....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5953379/

This happened in clark county washington a few weeks ago. I just had to share. :)

Does anyone that is circumcised plan on not getting their son snipped? How about the reverse & any circumcised guys letting there sons keep it. ~ passing thought. :)

3. i got mine snipped at birth and thank god

4. Thanks, Hempress.

Christians do it too. It started with the Jews though....which could take us on a historical journey since Christians were (technically) originally Jews and Christianity is an extension of Judaism.

The Old Testament leaned towards circumcison but according to the New Testament (or according to those who decipher what's being said), circumcision isn't supposed to be necessary after the death of Christ. Jesus fixed it all therefore making it not necessary to cut the foreskin. However, many Christians believe that if God wanted it that way in the first place then that's the way it should be...the Gentile way. Some consider Baptism to be good enough....it's supposed to be as good as circumcision but others think that it has to be done.

My family is full of Christians and most all of the boys got cut because of God.

I don't so much believe in it. If I ever had a boy, I wouldn't do it to him.

5. My family is full of christians, too. But I've actually never heard it mentioned at home. And know many many christians. But over here, almost noone's cut...

Maybe we have a bit different styles of christianity

6. like nature/evolution/creator/dna intended. ;)

if it ain't broke..... as they say.

as for the smegma or infections thing....
    smegma is delt with by WASHING (even a smelly hippie like me knows that) and infections... there's no proof that i've seen that circumcision has any bearing on ease of infection.
    lack of cleanlyness and sleeping withwhores is what you gotta look out for, nothin to do with having some beardy bloke called "Rab" taking a blade to your dick before you're old enough to object.

7. Haha....I used to watch Red Dwarf a lot but the only word I couldn't understand was smeg. And they use it a lot!!! We looked it up everywhere but found nuttin. Now finally a few years ago some englishman explained it to me haha

8. Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

EDIT- From what I understand it basically started outside the Jewish and Muslim faith as a way to prevent masturbation. Then doctors tried to say that circumcision cured a whole buttload of diseases, but the studies were usually badly done. Routine Infant Circumcision actually has *no* medical benefits, its extremely painful, and only about 20% of boys *worldwide* have it done to them. America is so damn backasswards sometimes.

9. Maybe it's a southern Christianity thing because I was talking to my best friend who lives in MS (and teaches at a private Christian school) about it tonight and I asked her why she had her two boy's circumcised and she went into this whole spill about the Bible and she started quoting verses word for word. She's a bit of a fanatic, though.

10. Awwwww....poor HB!!!! :(

11. ................

Well, I would be willing to bet some of our own blades have had some smega problems, some uncut ones. It just doesn't happen to the other side of the phallic coin.

Also, I believe that maybe if an uncut really is more sensitive, it's owner won't be able to last as long as a cut guy. I'd never know for sure myself. I am out of this topic for good, and I leave you with this.

Attached Files:

12. Well...as for the how long you last...we can have multiple orgasms, too...just a matter of focus...so you can have it last quite some time...

13. Yup...I didn't say you couldn't...maybe I kinda used some wrong terms (just came home after a couple of brews :D ) Actually has nothing to do with being cut or uncut. Just a matter of focus and guidance...just tell her where you're at..

14. fuck it

Sounds like bullshit to me. If you are less sensitive, you will have more control. Follow my logic?

15. Ah fuck it, does it realy matter at the end of the day as long as someones giving it attention?

16. Being a CHRISTIAN means being a follower of JESUS CHRIST, and Jesus said NO to circumcision, therefor Christians do NOT circumcise. They look down on it.

17. Eww why are we talking about Christians? They look down on everything.

Anyways I'm cut, I wouldn't change it.

18. No offense, bababooey, but with the world right now, being a christian does not actually entail FOLLOWING Jesus's principles, only paying lip service to the principles that serve you best.

Also, we do seem to have a different 'breed' of Christianity here - loud, frothy, idiots for the most part.

My husband isn't cut, and I've got no problems. EDIT: and neither does he because he's CLEAN - try washing sometimes if you have issues

19. It's more clear for those who are read up on the subject, but stereotypically it really is an American thing. I'm not saying that other countries don't do it, but most of the people I talk with about this think it is an American thing. (American Christian thing) -- That isn't important to me in reality though. I just wanted to point out that most people are not as educated on this as Hempress.

I've only slept with one person who was uncut. It wasn't by preference, he was the only one that I have encountered (and I have encountered many penises). He was of latin descent and very dirty. Extremely dirty! I had to tell him to go wash up before I would ever put it in my mouth. After that it really tainted me. I couldn't totally enjoy myself because I could only think about the smeg. I swear, I really do think he just let water fall around his dick in the shower. There is NO fucking way any other normal man would allow that buildup... God this makes me feel like such a dirty bitch. :eek:

I'm sorry I had such a bad example for my first and only time. I never intended to only have sex with one person who was uncut, but there are so many Americans that are cut that I really had no choice in the matter. The opportunity only presented itself once.