Retro Turok 1,2, and 3 (N64)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Any fans of these games on GC lol? My husband has these 3 and I think i'm going to play them all soon starting with the first. They are hard af sometimes but still a lot of fun.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Fuck yeah! Goldeneye was better though! There's cheat codes for turok to get infinite ammo, all weapons etc tho :)

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

3. Golden eye is a classic lbvs! Yea Ik about the cheats for Turok lol but that makes it too easy imo!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. @BrewsnWeed666 I think you told me you played these before lol. Which is your favorite one? I like 2 the best.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

5. Hell yeah we talked about turok before :yay:the games kick ass I like the 1st one the best :D

I need to buy another console I miss playing all the classics:)

• Friendly Friendly x 1

6. Yea you should buy it thnx for the reply lol. Stg I be getting lost in Turok 2 Seeds of Evil an not knowing where to go! :laughing:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. @SIRSOG IK you like games have you ever played these ones?

~Toni~

8. Fun games. I just hate how I can't change the controls for how you look up and down in the first and second games.

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Lol yea they are amazing. which one is your fav?

~Toni~

10. I found Turok too scary to play when I was a little kid. Ever since watching Jurassic Park when I was 5 years old I developed a fear of dinosaurs :p. It is definitely a really fun game though.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Dude - you were very right to be scared. Most people think dinosaurs are extinct but we know better right?

I was out in the woods last week when a velociraptor started coming towards me. I was able to climb the tree but then a flock of Pterodactyls tried to get me but I jumped on the back of. t-Rex and got away...

J

• Funny Funny x 2

12. Lol yea Dinosaurs are only a few of the enemies in the games tho. There are a lot of other tings trying to kill you as well.

~Toni~

13. A tie between 2-3. The first one I don't remember that much. Did you ever play Rage Wars?

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 Dizzy, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018

No I have not played that! What is it About? :)

~Toni~

15. No story. It's multiplayer

• Informative Informative x 1

16. What do you face others or something?

~Toni~

17. #17 Dizzy, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Havent played the first one for a few days now. Been to busy. Probably play again tonight or tomorrow morning. Only on the second level rn.

~Toni~

18. Turok just got released not too long ago on Xbox backwards compatibility, I think im on like lvl 5 or so. Awesome game. Really hard to find the keys later on lol.

• Winner Winner x 1

19. Lol which one tho?

~Toni~

20. Playing the first one, i bought both 1 and 2 though

• Winner Winner x 1