Turning my shed into smoking spot

Discussion in 'General' started by **BlaZe iT**, Jul 1, 2009.

1. So I live with my parents and am treated like a child still. Yeah I know, Im 19 but my parents still dont like me smoking. They know I do but not at home and not all the time.

But anyway, I need some help on how to turn my shed into a secret smoking place.

I smoke in there now, but I will be in there alot more since I will be home more this summer (no job ). Anyway, I need ideas on how to keep the whole backyard from smelling of weed. The shed is right against the house, so its a problem. Also some ideas on where to hide stuff in there, we use the shed alot, lawn mower, tools, ect. I have a work bench and 2 chairs in there and an extenction cord with a light and radio already. I might get a light. But I need some ideas for the smoke on how to clear it out. Just gimmie some advice

PcE.

2. The smoke dissipates within seconds outside.. I wouldn't say you had much to worry about there. So just find a spot in the shed to slip your stash and pipe.

3. haha me and my friend used to do that in her grandmas tool shed.

if theres a window, keep it open if not, just leave the door cracked when youre finished.

add more details about the shed and house and back yard

4. You could make sure everything was airtight and then use a carbon filter to scrub the smell outa the air..
    That might be overkill though :)

5. I'm thinking about doing the same thing with my closet. I could always just smoke out of my window but it has this thick screen drilled onto the frame that's supposed to keep heat out to reduce energy costs. I do smoke cigarettes out of my window now but it would be too much of a hassle to do with weed because I have to prop a fan in the window and keep the smoke going right into the fan. And all of that would be hard when I'm ripping a bong.

Is there some way to get the smell out of my medium-sized walk-in closet without just covering it up with air freshener? Not that my parents ever come in my room, it's just that I hate the smell of excessive air freshener. I'd like to actually ELIMINATE the smell. You know, like what Febreeze claims to do but doesn't really do.

6. Diagram of my house/shed w.e

[HouseHouse]
    [Shed][Deck]
    Backyard

7. elaborate drawing. almost got a rep.

8. if it's right up against the house, I'd be careful. My shed is all the way in the back of our yard with a window. At this time of year, I'm basically the only person who goes into the shed. I have my papers and my bag of roaches hidden under my shed [it's on like a platform thing. I just go and pull it out from under there.

If you have things like lawn mowers which smell like gas, there won't even be a hint of weed.

9. The shed itself dosent smell. Its when I am smoking, and the whole backyard/deck/house area reeks bad. Idk how to stop that smell

10. let it air out or fancy yourself a sploof. I find it hard to believe that the place [yard/deck]will smell like bud after an hour. Hell, I've smoked 3 j's on my deck [rolled them there too] went for a jog, came back and sat down on a chair and couldn't smell a thing.

11. if it is a bong then only smoke should be that is exhaled what i used to do back in the day was take a empty paper towel tube "you know the cardboard thing in the center of a roll" stick a whole bunch of dryer sheets "fabric softner sheets that go in clothes dryer" then just exhale through the tube will filter / scent smoke downy freash. done it for years after i first got married ..

12. if the shed is outside and well open to fresh air than i dont think the shed or the backyard will b a problem.

13. ghost your hits, and blow it into a sploof. or make a contraption to where you can blow the smoke into a trash bag if you dont like ghosting

14. if you are smoking a blunt or joint smoke it outside of the shed or go on a walk

if you are bonging then go ahead and just blow your hits out the shed door.

or smoke late at night when they are sleep/work

15. You just need to blow it out the window.

And the lawnmower thing would work. Gasoline is quite overpowering.