Turning leaf/trim into hash

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by krillergriller, Apr 15, 2015.

1. #1 krillergriller, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    Was just wandering how much hash you would get out of 140g of trim/leaf  using a bubble bag, or any other method (suggestions very welcome)  [​IMG]  cheers

2. Was just wandering how much hash you would get out of 140g of trim/leaf  using a bubble bag, or any other method (suggestions very welcome)  [​IMG]  cheers

3. #3 puddleglum, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    Welcome to GrassCity!  We have an entire sub-forum full of hash instructions, it is called ¨Harvesting and Processing Medical Marijuana.¨

Here is a very helpful/informative discussion of Bubble Hash: 
    http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-medical-marijuana/1340470-how-make-full-melt-ice-water-extract-tutorial.html

Yield depends on many variables. Most people seem to get 5-10% yield, so for 140g of trim, you might expect 7-14g of hash. Practice will improve your quality and yield. :)

4. I like bubble bags. It's hard to estimate your yield since I don't know how frosty your trim is. Heck I couldn't estimate even if I knew. You may just have to tell us how much you got. Have fun.

5. Only one way to find out lol, if you can see trics and its more sugar than fan leaf you will get a nice yummy yeild, if its more fan leaves then you will get quite a bit less but still quite potent I would imagine. 

6. 10 to 1 is the rule of thumb. So give or take my man.

7. I'd make bho if I were you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum