Turning hash into E-Juice

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by sanctum_432, Jan 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey y’all!
    I come from a part of the world where all we can get is hash, not even very crumbly hash more of the black sticky variety, and iv been reading up on how I could extract the thc from the hash. I understand that by dissolving it in a very high proof alchohol and filtering and heating said solution I can end up with some oil, but I was wondering wether mixing said oil with standard nicotine E-juice would be a good idea? And if it wasn’t a good idea what would the alternate steps be. A friend of mine brought me a dap pen from another country and when it was really low adding in a bit of E-juice and lightly heating helped use up those last little bits on the bottom, so wondering if I could refill the cartridge with a mix of the homemade oil and E-juice again and have it work smoothly. Thanks!

2. To be honest you'll get higher just smoking the hash straight. I've made E juice from the dry ice kief I make but it's just not as potent as I'd like. It's a lot more like play dough in consistency so I don't know how well the sticky black ball hash will work.
    As to the refilling a used cartridge we've done that too and the carts clog up fast so we changed to an open coil RDA and dripped right on the coil then fired it.

We done it with VG, PG, PEG200 and 190 proof Alcohol. Of the 4 I think the 190 proof worked best.
    [​IMG]

BNW

3. PG is dangerous to vape.