Turning a mother plant??

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by snowman420meds, Jan 19, 2013.

1. As soon as she askes for a smoke its over lmfao

2. Nah. Never fed her nutes everyday, one day nutes. Two days fresh water. So every third feed was nutes. Or my molasses mix.

But having said that I don't see the problem, with compost teas everyday tho.

3. My boy tryn to get me on the tea thing...its just more stuff to buy..lol i water with nutes/water mix everytime i water not super strong but always mixed unless my plant shows signs of to much..if not i just keep pushn...i like my plants bright an full of life. ..not cooked w/ over nutes...but it happens..if keep close eye on leaf u can see it comin...

4. Do it snow. It's amazing.

Especially your out door plants.
    It's all about biodynamics.

I could explain for hours haha but basically, it's how you grow huge veggies and more importantly huge buuuuuddddssss

5. Thank you mucho for the information, this will help me keep a good grow going each fall with the security of not needing to gather seeds. Mother and I are will into old age and the neighbors would have a shit fit if found out. So thanks again, hope I can get back if I have any more questions.

6. Anytime just get in here an ask...closed mouth don't get fed; )

7. Hey snow. Mum should be looking like she is about to pop?

How far along is she?

8. Got two different mums goin thru the bloom cycle...ones in week 4,the other in week7, but this week7 cottonkandy Is a 90day grower so it gets very very BIG..u will be seein soon..lol..checks n the mail. ...anyway wk4 Is blue dream an its 60day grower...i usually go the distance an then flush for 3-4 days after i pass my max bloom date that way it gets full cycle of bloom..

9. Hey man. Here it is my latest little experiment.

No lights no bubbler. Just changing out the water and nutes every couple if days.

Attached Files:

10. That's n ur window?She's lookn good wut strain?Bag seed? That sounds so funny..Wut Did sumone give u a bag of seeds ,,,hence the name bag seed?

11. Wut kinda pot Is that??

12. Here sum new pics of the same thing that soon to be down under haha..That dark purple Is my own strain..breed it my self..GDP/QUERKLE..They had sex n my bloom room lol...This Is there offspring....and its comin to the land down under..soon...

ForumRunner_20130216_205935.png

ForumRunner_20130216_205855.png

ForumRunner_20130216_205812.png

ForumRunner_20130216_205714.png

ForumRunner_20130216_205630.png

ForumRunner_20130216_205528.png

13. Holy shit man. Speaking of OG.

You are pretty OG too!!
    That room looks amazing, as for that sticky icky, man that looks nice. Really nice.

I can't wait I am so so excited.
    I don't think you understand haha.
    Ill explain more later why I am so excited.

;)

My little experiment seems to be going on. The plants is bag seed (hopefully you get me now) and the plant is about 8 weeks old I was lsting it for ages but I got bored with it and thought fick it Ill do this to it see what happens haha.

14. Shit shit shit!!!! LOOK AT THAT PURPLE. MY OH MY I have never been so excite in my life.

I am bursting haha.

15. Without using additives, do you know if I can make my buds really purple? I know strains have a big part to play, but I have heard a lot about temperature too?

It is going to start getting cold around here soon, do you think if I had a purp strain I could buy the girls outside for the last two nights off flower just for the cold??

16. Here's the deal w/ this purple all strains...Sum strain of purp do not turn purp but taste so f-n good,sour grapes best example very green but sumtimes the leaves turn alittle dark...turning purple Is in the genes if the mom&pop didn't have purple traits (color) then nor-will you!If she going to turn purple for you she will just turn..sumtimes if you let her go to long that will help make her a lil darker..My GDP sumtimes never turns purple thats why i crossed her w/ querkle..Now i have purple pistols on my buds while shes bloomin...this hybrid Is purple on the inside it grows completely purple from the first signs of buds.I really don't know how i Did it. This my first time ever actually having a good breeding between two purples..plus so hard finding right color, phenoms,heavy producer, male an female W/ the traits I'm lookin for..man it was look a orgy in there!!!All these plants n there doin the "NASTY"! It was cool but if u don't have room can get in the way of my gardening...IDK...a lil rambling there..but you cant make it turn purple......except.....by.........

17. Dropin the temperature but that creates all kinds of problems to plants, don't feed as well ,PM, slow bud growth, bud rot, the buds don't get dense,..but if u do this late temperature adjustment say while you r in ur flush in last week of bloom, drop temp down as low as you can during 12/off,an keep at no higher than 67-70 during 12/on..it can help but not always gettin that purple color...man I've put ice on the roots before tryn to shock the roots like a big freeze during winter....just made a mess ...should of just got sum beers to put in my trays would been more run!!!:) that way the ice would of gottin used in a gud way..keepin my beer cold....
    Most important could beer..haha

18. Haha. Thanks man. I'm glad you told me that. I would of tried icing the roots too haha.

Here's your sea monster captain!!

Attached Files:

19. There are so many things people day about purple trees.

I think it is just all to do with strain.

20. That Is so right..if you let temp in bloom room jump up/down more than 5 w/ sum purp it will never turn...I've had sum turn purp in first two weeks of bloom,an the same strain in bloom didn't turn until. wk7.. You really have to play w/ them until u find wut opens ur plant up...the formula that unlocks the plants BIG BUD capablilities..pretty much all plants have there own potential to be "THE BIG ONE"as long as u take the time to figure it out...