Turning a mother plant??

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by snowman420meds, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Hey man. Well. This is about two weeks after rooting. No strain. Just bag seed. But the mother has been around for a while.
    The mother is a sativa tho.

This pick I am up to the third bend.
    I may have stressed her because I have accidentally put a big s bend in her haha. I was trying to make it like a snail.

Your plants are looking nice man. Really nice. I probably should if waited. Until they where a little bigger for the first bend.

2. I actually am considering a sog grow soon. I just took some cuttings.
    So I might do one after this I flower the 2 plants I have going now.

What do you think is the best grow for minimum plants and biggest yield. (Indoors of course)

3. Well that Is the question....r u able take 20-30 babies at a time

ForumRunner_20130128_180503.png

ForumRunner_20130128_180608.png

4. Sog Is the best hands down biggest yielder in limited space.I be growing some monsters indoors w/ very long vegg +6 wks an pulled dry wieght over 400gms. Per plant strain was OG KUSH...never grown anything inside as big as that kush..back then was after purple was MOST WANTED..so i was unaware of wut i had before it was to late..never found that strain again:(

5. I could man. I really could but my space is very small I'm running a 400hps in at tent that is 1.2x1.2. That's way to many plants for that space???

6. I agree 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

7. Most organic soils and soilless mediums are loaded with compost and other things that are constantly breaking down. As long as you add a good tea to provide adequate colonies of beneficial bacteria and molasses to feed them, they will continue to break down organic material and make it bio available. If you feed too much in an organic setup you usually end up with nute lock out or burning. Soils like fox farm ocean forest and black gold are perfect examples of soil mixes that you should not feed your plants when growing in them. They are loaded pretty hot and can even kill sprouts and newly planted clones. Have to be careful and not feed any extra nutes to prevent that from happening. Now if you have a huge plant that has been in the same pot for months at a time, then that is deff a diff story! Of course you would end up having to supplement in that case!

8. It's a good idea to add benificial bacteria after a flush, but not nessissary. Bennies have a glue like hold in the rootzone. Simply flushing the medium will not flush out the bennies. It's always a good idea to add them every couple of weeks to maintain a strong colony.

9. Are these growing under flourescents? Looks like way compact growth that happens when using fluorescents or cfl. Not a bad thing in veg, just curious!

10. Hey "FL"...wut. would it take to get you to send me sum " timtams"...??? haha:)

11. Mine where under "fl" when they looked the same way but that changed when put under 4-1000 hps.lol .. they got bigggger..

12. Nah she is under a 400hps. I think I may have started my ending very early.

13. And for now I think I will veg her about 8 weeks. Under training. Then bud her for 8 weeks. What you guys think? It's hard to tell from the pics. But I can't find anything to tie town the nodes are so close together. Like a real bush. Wtf.

14. If got no room to tie veggem taller.. ;) .....raise light a little more an add 5 ml more grow per gal. She will get taller in few days..in vegg my plants grow bout 1ft a week lolol...look this baby two days from rooted cutting
    Look how thick bottom stock Is crazy..two days from rooted cutting
    ForumRunner_20130129_155648.png

15. Has anyone heard of "sugaree" by cutting edge solutions????Its the new "sweet" smells like cotton candy.... smell so good can't stop smelling it lmfao

16. Thanks Mike,

Weird how some people think if it does'nt come in a jug from a hydro shop, it does'nt work.I bet my best soil grown bud will stand shoulder to shoulder with any of their hydro , I tried hydro first and switched to soil. i almost doubled my yeild, do half the work, and get awesome buds that taste like bomb ass weed not grape or berry or whatever.So yeah i'll stick with soil and mollasas, and they can keep their hydro. LOL

17. Lol that wut havin choices Is all about!! goin all natural Is the way...:) wut ever floats ur boat..you can grow fire with nothing but a seed, water & dirt...sum sort of light...fukin regular light bulb. ..done it..

18. Just thought I would keep the thread going snowman. Pretty keen to see these bbw!!!

19. Ok here competition sum pics

imagejpeg_2.jpeg

imagejpeg_2_2.jpeg

ForumRunner_20130210_170407.png

20. First two Is the test for "sog " an i like wut i see. .looks like 56 grms a plant ,just one big bud an its Cotton Kandy Kush..