Turning a dugout into a bubbler! Quick trick

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Roflspammer, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Basically just take a swig of water and don't swallow it. Then begin inhaling while lighting he bat and look down. The water will filter in your mouth and the resulting hit is much easier on the throat and lungs. Plus the water you can than swallow and refresh your throat. I did this when I was high as a joke but now I prefer doing this trick over just hitting a dugout.

Anyone else ever try it? I doubt I'm the first

2. How do you stop water from running down into the bat and into your bud? Or does that just not happen? Fuck it. I don't care if this is a joke or not, I'm trying it.

3. You sucking will prevent the water running down and im done something like it with a straw attach to a spoon bowl. The bat sounds like an even better idea

4. wouldn't the water taste like ass after a bunch of smoke filtered through it? i might try it sometime tonight. But im no whore, i don't swallow :p seriously though wouldn't it be like taking a very tiny bong rip then drinking the barely tainted water? idk just sounds kinda nasty to me :confused_2:

5. youre not turning the dugout into anything.
    youre just hitting a dugout and gargling water.

6. I guess when you suck in from the dugout the water in your mouth makes it sound like a bubbler...

7. I used to do this with my buddies corncob it actually does help with harshness but doing with ice in your mouth too it nice

8. omg this is better than a bong or a vape

9. The water doesn't run out, and it works even better when you install a screen in your bat.

Glad I could help out some fellow blades

And no, it doesn't taste like bong water at all. 0 taste. Just water. It would take 5 or 6 hits for it to taste bad, but you would need to use the same water.

10. #10 Robot Mania FU, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    I tried it. I didn't swallow the water though, I just spit it out after I inhaled through it. It really does make the hit smoother though.

11. I did the same, but I found it to burn my throat, I never use my dugout anymore so I think the change from glass to metal caused this. thought at first it was cuz my mouth/throat were basically being like the tube of a bong idk. high :smoking: :bongin:

12. I think it should work....but that water can't taste to good unless your high haha

13. Bong water doesn't become nasty after 1 hit. Honestly...

It doesn't even have a taste

14. Try that with something else too! Like Dr. pepper...cuts down the burn even more and the bubbles somehow help out too. Or at least it does for me.