Turning 20 tomorrow

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by assassin49, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Life did not go by as expected. When I was a kid I imagined my 20 year old self very different. I almost dont want to "grow up" does anyone else ever feel like their too young for their age? Even tho 20 is not old at all

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Dude it's your bday, be happy! Age ain't no thang so shake your chicken wang cuz it's your bday!!!!!!!

I'm not even 20 yet but I feel too old for me age, Not like I am gonna be ancient when I'm 20 but like I don't relate to a lot of people my age so I feel old. But whatever, soon we will die and then we can be infinite and have no age!! So celebrate now while you can.

3. yuppppppp i have turned 20 this year and the last month of 19 was like wow i'm actually about to be 2 decades old

20 isn't really a big deal though.

4. Whatd you expect as a kid? Howd it differ from reality?

5. 20 aint a big deal. see how ya feel when your 60

6. #6 Toastin', Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    i know the feel op

keep a positive attitude though

7. Iv'e been 20 years old before :)

It was/is good times. Enjoy all of it!!

8. Ima turn 20 this november i feel younger though. Like a weeeeee little baby

9. http://youtu.be/PivWY9wn5ps
    Happy Birthday

10. i remember when i turned 20. i was locked up in a bootcamp. i dreamed that night i got released early
    i couldnt tell anyone it was my birthday because everyone got their ass kick on the bdays
    except for me.
    the d.i.'s knew it was my bday, because they always told  everyone when it was such and such bdays
    but i guess they ddint have anything againts me

fake it till u make it

but yea. u depressed now? wait till u get older
    my advice to is
    is enjoy life. so shit, dont go to bed early and pass up oppurtunities to live