turned friend zone into friends with benefits

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Jan 5, 2013.

1. haha she told me I can do anything I want to her.

well eventually she'll stop having sex with me maybe if she doesn't like it who knows this could be the last time.

also if she gets in a relationship with that dude she likes it'll be over.

but yeah if this continues I can get some experience. she told me I can putt it in her butt s I can fuck her standing up in the shower. she is even open to me tying her up using handcuffs etc.

2. Can't tell if it's 7 AM and I haven't been to bed in a couple days or if my mind is blown.

3. Yummy, I think you're getting your feeling mixed up. When you hug her and kiss her, your not developing feelings, you're just getting horny. And when you get horny, your affection for that person just gets intensified if you know what I mean.

I'd say just keep fuckin her. Who cares if she doesn't wanna date you, you got somebody to fuck whenever.

And you said the sex was good at first but then you said it was bad. Try new things with her, let her blow you for like 20mins and then just fuck the shit outta her. And if she's making too much noise and it turns you off just tell her to stfu.

Just use her as a practice girl since she uses you as a boy toy herself. She's obviously confused of what she wants so limit her options.

Don't chill with her on the regular, just fuk her on the regular

4. she has you in the "fwb" situation but youre prob paying for everything and doing all the driving etc..to me thats getting played. shes giving up some free pussy for you to pay for it all. prob got the other dude she likes doing the same thing..friends with benefits means you fuck and dip, you dont go to a club or the movies or dinner with you always paying.

5. Yeah I agree with everyone keep the FWB thing going for as long as possible. If you stop talking to her and ruin the fuck buddy thing, you will regret it down the road. Maybe not anytime right away but eventually you will wish you could call that bitch up again to fuck whenever you want.

6. Hehe, OP will be churning the other guy's baby batter.

7. fuck what you heard. this guy is a troll....

and a damn good one

8. tell someone you ran through this hoe

her friends will come around n shit

9. Bout fuckin time, OP! Quit worrying about dating her. She is not girlfriend material. She's too much of a hoe for that so what you gotta do is just use her for practice, not make her your girl. There's a saying that goes, "You can't make a hoe a housewife." Don't over think the situation. Just enjoy the pussy.

10. congrats yummybud

11. well last night the sex was terrible I could barely fuck her cus she was too dry. but I fingered her for a long time and she said she had 2 orgasms.I don't know if she was telling the truth.

but once she said "this is frustrating why isn't it working" cus I couldn't fuck her cus she was dry and then I lost my boner.

so I don't even know if we'll have sex again. I hung out with her today and just watched some tv.

I think i should just forget about her now. I had sex with her twice and last time it was bad partly cus she was dry and maybe also me not having had sex in 3 years and also not much experience. she's been with lots of guys.

and yeah she is kind of a hoe to be a girlfriend. also part of why I lost my boner last night is because she was naked in be with me and talking about the other dude she likes and telling me when he comes over I should come hang out with him and her..... I was like wtf???

I think I should just drop this and focus on my school. getting some sex once in a while doesn't seem worth it. plus i'd rather have sex with a girl that likes me not just some girl that gets off from me and likes some other guy.

I also really liked this girl and sex I think just makes me more attached to her and when that dude she likes comes to visit and she's banging him I know i'll feel like shit and get depressed.

I have this sick feeling in my stomach.

she obviously doesn't like me like I like her she just wants me as a friend maybe to be around her when she's bored and she likes to turn me on I think and maybe to have sex so she feels sexy and wanted and she also enjoys it but she wants some other dude and I don't' think I can handle it for much longer it's going to drive me crazy.

12. You ever watch how i met your mother? You know that episode where they talk about being on peoples hooks?
    Well, she's on this other guys hook, and now you're on hers.

You're nothing but a back up plan, something to go to when shit gets tough. No offense OP, but she is clearly using the fuck out of you just to boost her ego. If you're okay with that then cool, but if you have any feelings for her then you should really just leave with any dignity you have left.

13. Sigged.

14. Haha

-Joe

15. get her preggers, its a lifelong bond of joy and bliss and wisdom

16. Two words butt stuff

If that's too complicated...anal.

17. yeah I know I should leave. this will not end well anyways. we have had sex now and she has told me about this other dude when she was naked with me. this isn't good. she is waiting for this other dude to ask her out and start dating her and meanwhile she is having sex with him. she invites him to our city (where we go tot school) once a month and yeah she admits she likes him and has known him for 3 years.

she just wanted to have sex with me maybe for attention and to feel sexy. she also probably likes me giving her compliments and telling her she's sexy etc so that it boosts her confidence so she feels more confident around the dude she likes........

I don't think I need to officially tell her we are not friends anymore etc I should just stop talking to her on Facebook or texting her and to just tell her i'm busy if she wants to hang out.

here where we go to school she probably gets lonely as she is only friends with one other dude in my class..... and she's not even in our program. she likes being friends with dudes to get attention for sure but she claims she likes dudes better.

I still like her for some stupid reason and I don't want to get even more attached and get fucked up more when her guy is coming over and she tells me about it.

I haven't made any friends in my class that's the problem without her I don't even have any friends really here going to school.

and yeah I agree i'm in the same situation that she is in with that guy she likes.

18. I agree with the fuck her an dip part, and definitely with the not giving a fuck, but maybe not so much to have her as a girlfriend lol.If shes fucking you and you're not dating that's a good thing OP.All of the pussy, none of the obligations.No paying for food,room and board,clothes,gifts,ect... just pussy no strings attached! That's always a beautiful thing.Plus dont show her any love either lol if she doesnt want to date then shes not your girl,shes your booty call, treat her as such.

19. Sounds like you'll gain more confidence and a way more useful kind of experience from walking away than you would from continuing like that.

Be strong, Yummy!

20. ^ thanks Zeddy.

yeah I think I need to walk away. I think it'd be better to be lonely and not get sex than to stay around and get occasional sex and have her make me feel like shit all the time.

I want her to be my girlfriend but she obviously doesn't and wants another guy which obviously doesn't make me feel very good.

I don't think having sex with her has made me feel any better and I don't feel any more confident than before.

it just kind of makes me feel worse now.