Turkey ANUS

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by JointGrabbinJay, Jan 28, 2004.

1. ok here we go..............

So theres this couple. And the husband has really really really awfull gas every morning i mean something crawled up something and died and then that crawled up him and died.
    So its thanksgiving now and the wife gets up and runs out of the room and goes into the kitchen. She goes into the fridge and pulls out a turkey. So she's just standing there taking out all of the turkey guts and she gets and idea. She takes all the guts and puts them in a pile next the her husbands ass (cause he sleeps in the nude) and goes back downstairs giggling. A few hours pass and she hears him walking down the stairs and so she goes over to the stairs and here he comes wlaking down the stairs as white as can be and all clamy and sweaty with this horrified look on his face. And she asked "oh my god hunny whats wrong what happened?" and so he replies....................................................................
    "hunny your not gona believe what happened to me. I farted and all my guts came out, but with the grace of god and these two fingers i got them all back up there again"........

2. OOOOOOOOOhhhhh man....
    That is sooo nasty, yet sooo funny.

3. hehe anus thats a funny joke lol but the best part is the word "ANUS"

4. like ewwwwww rofl

5. hahahahahaha

thats sooo damn sick

6. ewwwww turkey stuffing!!!