Turf war with a fox

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pocket biscuits, Feb 11, 2009.

1. your a fucking moron for real, you could never kill a fucking hyena one on one i would even give you a knife and you still wouldnt have a good chance.

2. lol! I remember that show. Man vs Beast.

The Orangutan is like 800 pounds of pure muscle.

Did you see the 40 midgets vs an elephant in a pulling competition? lol

3. Supposedly if you tame them dingoes make damn good pets.
    fuck foxes and dingoes though....... check this out.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8683cFOWTU&feature=related"]YouTube - Thailand Tiger Temple[/ame]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

i've seen these mother fuckers in person there is no way a person even fucking broly ass brock lesner couldn't kill one.

but for real the last animal i would want to fight is a baboon, you have no idea how fierce they are and they're teeth are ridiculous i watch a show on them and they were chasing down flamingos and biting there necks str8 in half or just ripping their heads off, they are beast.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. and just so you know they drug those hyenas up so they can control them and they beat the fuck out of them w/ these big ass sticks and it doesn't even look like it fazes them.

6. Should I make a new thread with the growing list of animals that would rape in a one on fight?

7. how about a gang of lemurs... fuck yo shit up, real talk.

8. lemurs, haha. arent they a foot tall?

and the point of this is it has to be a one on fight.
    put me against 2 million fire ants and im gonna die.

9. yeah i just had a mental image of me getting my ass kicked by some lemurs and i was like...:eek:

10. awesome pictures.

11. im thinking a bull.

12. lol - luckily you don't live in Africa because the only thing to get proven would be that a hyena would tear you apart

even if you batted it in the head with a baseball bat a dozen times it still wouldnt give up - those fuckers take down 1.5 tonne wildebeest one their own - so unless you weigh like 3 tonnes and are the size of a rhino i'd seriously rethink how tough you think you are

could you beat a pit bull one on one - because a hyena would make a pit bull look like a chihuahua

13. dude, hyenas arent that huge, everyones acting like i said a could kill a dragon.

14. they can weigh a lot more than Rottie, their bite is stronger than most dogs

one chomp on the arm = broken radius and ulna snapped like a twig

you just haven't got a clue how powerful they are

15. that dude is a tool man don't even waste your time. he can kill any animal with his bare hands chuck norris style and gets +83 internet cool point :hello:

16. you know it. :cool:

17. dude i got it sick ass battle.... mountain lion/cougar

18. my friends dad used to be a bull fighter when he was young and he lived in spain.

he would litterally get his ass kicked every time. Once he got all his teeth knocked out, broke two legs, one arm and had a crushed pelvis. All from one gore.

Another time he came litterally a quarter inch from death, the bulls horn just missed his jugular(sp?).

He is one tank dude, but a real shitty bullfighter

19. hahaha yeah it would be..... but the next day must be the worst hahahahah ud be ripped apart regardless of if u won or lost

20. if u think about it most animals would fuck a human up lol