tupac didn't show up???!!!!:(

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganjaman7847, Sep 14, 2003.

?

where is tupoc? do you agreey with me that tupac didn't die

1. Yes I think tupac didn't die and that he is play the game of jesus.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No tupac did die.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Why didn't tupac show up. :confused:

For some of you who don't know, tupac was play a sort of jesus act. well..... I geuss you could call it that.
    U see in tupac later lyrcs make a little thing that sounds like he's giving you clue that he is going to play this game. they said that christ showed up like 13 years after he died and that tupac was going to do this. I geuss that we have until mid night my fellow people Of grasscity. they say that the day of tupacs funearl it was rainy and they had to post pone it. I don't think that he was dead or baried. This will be the most wierdest thing to happen yet.

what do you think.

today is sopost to be the day.

2. Yeah I know I know the story.

Tupac was in a recording studio and he was shot like a bunch of times and shit and they thought ( me to) that puff daddy had shot tupac and all that I know most of the tupac storys.

But has any one herd these story and almost beleive them all?

3. if tupac is pulling a 13 years later jesus thang, hes got his timing off since he hasn't been dead for 13 years

4. he's dead dude. just let it go. :D

5. Seven years. I don't know, I have a lot of freinds that thought he ( and they still probly do ) was coming back. Wouldn't it be weird if tupac just walked on to the vma's or something like that.

6. now I'm gonna be singing wanna be a balla all day. you just had to do the flippin switches thing. dammit. i come to a tupac thread and get lil troy stuck in my head.

7. it wasnt a 13yr theory it was a 7 yr theory that he got from makaveli in which he faked his death to eliminate his foes by makin them think he dead and then returning on the day he died 7 yrs later. hence the name makaveli on his last album. There is alot more to the story but this doesnt seem like the type of place where people care to hear the rest of it.
    And as for going without the bling bling and all that. it really wasnt tupac's style to brag about all that stuff. above anything tupac was a poet trying to make changes for the better he wasnt your typical rapper. he was, is and will always be on another level when it comes to rapping.

8. Wanna be a -- baller, shot caller
    Twenty inch blades -- on the Impala
    A caller gettin laid tonight
    Swisher rolled tight, gotta spray my ice
    I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY
    But there's got to be a BETT-ER WAYY!
    A better way, better way, YEAH-AHHHH

I want a swisher rolled tight. damn UAs.