Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. I was wondering if anyone knew about this:

2. I don't seem to have that one in my list! :eek: Could you post the link? :D

Granny :wave:

3. Thank you! PubMed's search engine is so dang unreliable! You can type in a titile and it will say, "Not found!" Yet when I run the title through Yahoo, it pops up at PubMed! No wonder our doctors are uneducated about cannabis!

Granny

4. I was thinking that too! then, i realized the study was done in Madrid, Spain (which proves my point even further!) i wish people could be more aware/educated about these topics.

5. Got it entered in my List! Thank you, Nerual! :D

Hon, about getting folks to know more about cannabis, I was wondering if you knew about my List? Try clicking that first link in my sig. I collect medical studies about cannabis, and also news articles about the studies. The whole idea behind the List is education!

If you want to educate folks about medical cannabis, my List makes a good resource! If you like what you see here in the GC List, look at the bottom of my sig, and send me an email. I'll send you a free PDF of the new 2011 List, which is even bigger! :eek:

And thank you, again, for the study!

Granny :wave: