Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tuff call, cant decide

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jamio, Sep 27, 2005.

1. I get paid tomarrow, and will be gettin $110 after taxes, I cant decide if I want to buy a 1/2 oz of some mids, or a 1/4 of some KB

[the 1/2oz of mids is $75, the 1/4oz of KB is $80]

2. I'd go with the half. Nothing quite like having a nice big bag of bud. However I haven't smoked in three weeks and would know the mids would get me super high anyway.Maybe get the mids and save up the extra cash for a rainy day bag

3. I'd get the mids because I don't have much cash ever and I need my bud to last a while. Plus mids are better when you've got some friends and you're passing bowls around, at least I think so. I mean really it's all personal preference, I guess I'd choose based on how good the KB looked (is really twice as good as the mids? depends).

4. i would go with the half just because a large volume of bud always makes me feel good. people always say "well, the small volume of kb will get you as high as more of the not so good stuff" and i say i love the act of smoking so i opt for the larger volume stuff as long as its not crap

5. i'd prolly get the half. but thats just because i'm trying to save money.

6. I say flip a coin. I mean 1/2 of middies or a 1/4 of kb... tough call at such a similar price. On one side you have the kb killer bud, and on the other side you have two times as much herb. I mean, a 1/4 is a damn good amount of herb, especially of the good stuff, but 1/2 is two times more!!! It's all so obvious that the choice is unobvious!

Flip the coin! No, Get the KB! Eerrrr....

See how middy the middies are, maybe, and how killer the kb is, and then decide?

.... but that kb must be tasty .... just imagine the feel of that kb in your hands, pullin it apart, the glorious smell of fine ass herb, it really is like smelling a lady. It's like, would you rather have sex with two ok chicks - both at once or one then the other, either way - or would you rather have sex with just one fucking hot as all hell chick.

Its tough its tough..... I think I''d go with the hot chick as I'm more of a quality man... bump some fine rump...

7. qualitly over quantity every single god dang time lol. there is nothign quite like the smell and taste of some good kb bud, and you coudl resell it for more and double yoru profits if your smart with it lol

8. For me I know that 1 bowl of Kb will get me as high, but not as good of a high as 2 bowls of mids. So you figure that they will both about average out to the same thing. So go with the KB!! 1/4 of KB would last me a long time.... I don't feel the need to smoke all my bud up in a couple days.

9. I've always rept middies. Cant stand pot snobs. I havent bought anything but mids for awhile, in fact this grow I'm working on is going to be the best bud I've smoked in awhile. Mids get you just as high for the most part. KB always seemed like a waste of money to me.

10. 1/4 oz of dank. Nothing beats dank.

11. yeah get the stank bud

12. shit man i would say go with the half,u get more and u only need to smoke like 1 more bowl or les to be as high,and if u get the haf dont smoke it with ur friedns and u got urself a good deal :smoke: im getting me an 8th in a day or two fo the stickiest of the ickiets.

13. Well in my opinion if i weree you I'd get a better job first, haha. Not to rag on you but if my paychecks said 110 on it id be spooked. they usually say 560-620, but thats every two weeks dont know how much your working or how often you get paid.

14. i saw go for the half, wouldf be better to have abit more

15. i would buy dank, i pretty much only buy dank, if i only have enough money for mids, i wont buy anything.

16. 1/2 nice fat bag but the dank will blow your mind. id say buy the 1/2 and buy a dub of the dank and just have atleast the best of both worlds for a bit. then smoke the rest of the 1/2 and still get blown.

yn78

17. Half O.

I can get a half O of mids for like 55. Do alot of you guys pay 75?

18. idk i pay 140 for regs but regs are chron and dank is like medical kiaser oragne kush

19. I like the way you think. Couldn't have put it better. This proves there is a perfect solution to every problem

20. i'd go with the KB dude.

quality over quantity anyday...unless i can only afford the mids.