Tsunami bong owners unite

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by illogical, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Who here has a hurricane/tsunami bong? Dont u just love it? Mine gets me blazed everytime. XD

2. No one has one?

3. [quote name='"BotanistJJ"']lol..[/quote]

T-T i was hoping i wasnt alone

4. i do. i call it hurricane henry. its fucking dope. got it here at a lhs in canada for 140 its ng nice glass 7mm thick. diffused downstem. nice bowl.
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/27507961]Ng glass 7mm Tornado bong milk. on Vimeo[/ame]

5. Nice bong... You're friends make odd noises when impressed :p I have a stupid stoner laugh so not Judging just observing :) does the shape help with hit at all or is it a gimmick?

6. [quote name='"Gotalighter?"']

Nice bong... You're friends make odd noises when impressed :p I have a stupid stoner laugh so not Judging just observing :) does the shape help with hit at all or is it a gimmick?[/quote]

Haha. I watched the video to hear these noises, worth it.

7. [quote name='"Gotalighter?"']

Nice bong... You're friends make odd noises when impressed :p I have a stupid stoner laugh so not Judging just observing :) does the shape help with hit at all or is it a gimmick?[/quote]

The shape and air holes help spin the smoke to make a tornado and knocks out the ash and tar and u just get thc. Mine is this

image-560390106.png

I got the 18 inch 6 jet tsunami water pipe with a bowl ash catcher and down stem system. Oh and the shotguns are amazing XD

8. Oh so it's kinda like the helix pipe or flash jet smoking system? Cool. I'm not sure how I feel about the science behind it but it defiantly looks sweet. Would own it just for that :p

9. How would you compare it to other bongs?

10. Why would you get one that isn't clear. The whole point of that piece is to look at the tornado effect of the smoke... and yours is pretty damn not see through:confused:

11. Gimmick if you ask me...

12. [quote name='"Teed Woker"']Why would you get one that isn't clear. The whole point of that piece is to look at the tornado effect of the smoke... and yours is pretty damn not see through:confused:[/quote]

I wanted a clear but when i git tothe shop they only had green blue or pink. And i wasnt gonna get pink..... Plus i know i dont get to see it right away but once u stop pulling if u look inside u can see it swirling a lil. Also i like that the blue hides the dirtyness.

13. [quote name='"95greengoblin"']How would you compare it to other bongs?[/quote]

Its a step above nice bong. Now i wouldnt say t beats like a roor with 30 diffusers and all that shit but this thing made friend of my basically pass out on the ground we were sputting on ( he was so stoned he didnt give a shit XD sorry for double post im on my iphone. Oh btw its not a gimmick this shit works @.@ amazingly....

14. [quote name='"95greengoblin"']How would you compare it to other bongs?[/quote]

Its a step above nice bong. Now i wouldnt say it beats like a roor with 30 diffusers and all that shit but this thing made a friend of mine basically pass out on the ground we were spitting on ( he was so stoned he didnt give a shit XD sorry for double post im on my iphone. Oh btw its not a gimmick this shit works @.@ amazingly....

15. Alright a double post is fine but a triple? come on man

16. [quote name='"KB Grower"']Alright a double post is fine but a triple? come on man[/quote]

Lol shit. My phone didnt show it the first time so i guess it duplicated XD oops

17. functional, absolutely.

But to much of a gimmic for me.

I just cant imagine there being enough distance to allow enough spinning for actual cooling.

And if you clear it, I bet the cyclone effect is ruined. making it not function.

Unless Im completely wrong lol

18. [quote name='"kliff2004"']functional, absolutely.

But to much of a gimmic for me.

I just cant imagine there being enough distance to allow enough spinning for actual cooling.

And if you clear it, I bet the cyclone effect is ruined. making it not function.

Unless Im completely wrong lol[/quote]

Theres plenty of space since the tube has those enlarged areas and each one has 2 air holes in the side angled right so it helps spin the smoke and the harder you pull the faster the air comes in through the holes and spins the smoke even faser. And yes clearing it does diminish the cyclone effect but most of the spinning goes on in the ashcatcher ( right after the bowl). So it even does spinnig before the bong itself