tsa question

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BudderUrSkillet, Aug 19, 2011.

1. would there be any problem with carrying a resin free oil dome + bong through airport security?

i wouldn't expect tsa to recognize a utensil for smoking hash, but hash is technically illegal, which is the only reason i could think of that could potentially cause issue.

2. Why bother bringing it at all?

3. why bother asking such a question?

4. lol. dembonez obviously he has a valid reason to bring it if he is asking the question. He is not gonna be like "hm, you know what, i dont even need this BONG at all, but im going to bring this BONG, for no reason."

5. Well it's highly risky and if your just bringing it because you want to get high while your away i personally think it's not worth the risk
    Of getting caught.

6. you'll be fine...! go do it please mr.troll

7. again, you're making the assumption that i'm going away on vacation or something, which i never stated was the case. more feedback is welcome.

8. #8 dembonez, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well when else would you need to deal with the tsa?

9. lets say you were moving across the country, and didn't want to drive?

10. as long as its 100% clean then they have no reason to take it. its only paraphernalia once its used cause u can just say its art or somethin lol

11. and, to confirm, this is 100% correct info?

12. i haven't flown with glass personally but my buddy brought a 3 foot bong home from cali and he got funny looks from security but they let him thru

13. As long as thier clean thiers nothing to worry about make sure there's no resin not a bit cuz then they get ur ass and that's some serious shit

14. well in cali it wouldn't be that serious, airports are subject to local laws. and the bong/dome are brand new so i should be straight

15. Yea it's no illegal to buy glass so dont worry man

16. You might try calling the airport and asking them to see how they react to it. Just saying it could ease your worries.