tryna score with a russian chick from work

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by leddleleedlelee, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #1 leddleleedlelee, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    Alright people,
    I want this thread to end with a great moment in hookup history. So I'd like advice and shit. I think the friendzone is all bullshit its not a point of no return so hopefully I don't blow it.

So heeres the start. On the week of Christmas, I started a temp job a week later this Russian chick starts lets call her N. So we get partnered up that day I always caught her staring at me and smiling at me if I made eye contact. She always touched and grabbed me any chance she got. All that week of new years we work together, so I got to know her and found her easy to talk to. She asked if I had a gf then why I don't, me being a dumbass said "because I'm on probation". Its really because I don't have time money or anything to offer a female at this time, and being on probation I don't go out to party to meet females and shit.
    Then I asked her then she just said a baby daddy that's a piece of shit, she has a 2 year old daughter, N is 28 and I turn 22 in March. So the baby and age difference puts me just wanting to get laid. She told me she's a bad girl, likes to party, has pierced nipples and a trampstamp, she even calls me babe and hhn. So I just thought to myself one night "I'm gonna fuck her!". Lol

So as of last week I grew the balls to ask for number, it was a,success. then Friday we texted, she asked what my plans were so I told her strait up I'm just gonna chill and she said we should go to the bar sometime, I said hell yeah. So today we talked a bit, then after work I saw her in the parking lot we talked and she asked me if I was going strait home. I had some homies to meet up with, then they bailed. So I asked N what she was doing, she was going to get beer. So she high fived me and had to go, I told her we gotta drink soon.

So now I'm kinda being a pussy like I was in school. I really want to ask to drink but not seem eager and pushy. What to do? :-!

2. Wow, sounds like she's into you big time. Careful of the "baby daddy" thing, don't want it getting ugly. Fuck it, I'd still go for it. 28 isn't exactly ancient.

3. ABORT MISSION. ABORT MISSION!!!

• Like Like x 7
  4. Lol, pull out of Russia comrade. She's a spy sent to find out the size of your genitals because Vladimir Putin wants to know.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Go for it comrade. 

6. Wow lol at these posts! I'm gonna go for it and I know damnwell not to get too close.

7. Wow man cant believe u havent hit it yet. SmhSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Make her squirt!

9. #9 Exodromos, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    Man, this sounds like this chick I work with, in a somewhat similar situation. 
    Pierced nips, tramp stamp and 28..not Russian though. 
    Just go out and hang with her man. Have a good time.

10. #10 -Martyr, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    She seems interested. I'm gonna go ahead and say spread some democracy with your d. If you don't, you're going to regret it. It's not like 28 year olds are just throwing themselves at every 22 year old, and if they were all you'd see is a black guy trying to intercept them. And that black guy would be me.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Text and make plans for a specific day to go to a bar. Get her drunk, and if everything you said is true then it shouldn't be hard at all to bring her home at the end of the night or go to her place. 

12. Go for it man!BTW update???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. If you can't nail a Russian chick, you must be gay.

14. Co worker? Baby? Step away from the Russian!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Dude, you are NOT in the friendzone!!

And she was the one who suggested going to the bar? How would asking to go for a drink be pushy? You're just shy OP

16. Russian bitches are sexy.....wish i had one in my life.

17. This girls 28, has a child, and is still partying like she's 18. She probably a bit looney. Maybe one good boning and leave that alone forever. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Just hope it was a c section bro.😁Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

19. Update??Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Any pics? I need to Yakov

• Like Like x 2