Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to understand this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigglestick87, May 3, 2012.

1. Here is a pretty sweet music soundtrack, but its the music video I've been trying to understand. Can you guys help me out? Just take a look, it's not long:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw]Blockhead - The Music Scene - YouTube[/ame]

2. I had a brownie and watched this video... Tbh it was awesome, but I got freaked out after a while and went and hid round my mates..

3. I'm guessing its about the media holding us down or something.

4. Ok I got it. In the beginning the animals are separate and somewhat snide towards each other the music (the weird ball thing) saw this and decided to fix it so he brought them together they did well with each other until humans were introduced when that happened they began to show humans putting apples through a strainer of some kind this symbolizes man destroying nature and the animal habitat so that then forces the animals to revolt and destroy the humans to gain their environments back ( when they burst out of the humans heads) and at the very end its simply them living in harmony etc

5. I think its saying how bad tv is because all you do when you watch tv is sit there, where with music you can at least dance to, and in the beginning all the animals where immune to the tv because (obviously) animals don't watch tv. also throughout the video there was a bunch of brains and melting telling us about how too much tv will melt your brain. just my two cents.

6. lol wut?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96fg9N00QX0&ob=av2e]Ape School - Wail To God - YouTube[/ame]

7. #7 gigglestick87, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    The artwork is really quite good in these videos!

I think it means basically that everyone looks at celebrities and their opinions and don't listen to the common people's opinions all that much. And the monkey man can't take it anymore. Also, there's tons of boobs lol :).