Trying to purchase seeds...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Kingda9, Aug 9, 2020.

1. I appreciate all the information! I'm new to this so, im trying to read as much as I can, so that when I'm ready to grow, I can make minimal mistakes

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Try to find shitty weed or weed with seeds in it and go from their. That would the cheapest route in my opinion. You can grow some killer stuff with bag seeds, if you get seeds from lets say brick weed, you could have some real landrace strains that you can get that aren't natural to this area.

3. I have some males going now, but setup is all wrong. So I found this forum and have been learning all over! I knew nothing lol. But I kind of want to have all my ducks in a row before I shoot lol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Of course man, but you know, practice makes perfect. And starting a test grow with bagseeds using the medium you are using, will let you know what you need to adjust/etc when it comes time to actually get the seeds and start. All your ducks can be in a row before you shoot, but if you don't know which port you are sailing to, no wind is favorable..

• Like Like x 1
  5. You are absolutely correct about that! And I have so many questions, but all I've doing is subbing to certain threads that I feel will benefit what I am looking to accomplish.

6. I've got no problems with getting your ducks in a row. It's the shooting part . . .

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hahahaha, I tried before in high-school, and it seemed much simpler then. But I'm getting tired of paying for it, so I thought I'd jump...i shouldn't have been surprised by how advanced its gotten, but sheesh. I feel like I'm learning calculus or something. I had a bs dwc system with a tote an air pump a heat lamp some mineral wool and lava rock...that seems to be nonexistent now

8. Can seem a lot more complex but really not, still doing the same stuff as before. Relax, have a blast. More fun than I expected.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the advice! I will...

10. Beo theres plenty of threads on here and awesome people thatll help,,biggest problem is over thinking stuff,,,ur plants will let u know anything they need just relax n pay attention and best thing to do is keep a journal for each grow and strains being grown!!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. I see that I should keep a journal, which I didn't do at first. But I have one now, and I'll put down notes and all. Im trying to learn patience, but it's hard to not look everyday lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lmao,,,,yeah gotta have patience!! Once u control that itll be meditative n relaxing to u bud! Ull be ok

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  13. I have had no problems with seedsman... I got my last order in 2 weeks ( usually takes a month) and the only strains from them I’ve had trouble with is their og kush auto. The fastest I’ve dealt with is crop king but they’re over priced. And I bought a pack of their gelato and 2/7 germinated. But seedsman carries a lot of reputable breeders that’s why I’ve been dealing with em. I’d be willing to deal with anyone as long as it’s legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. I’m currently located Northeast Fla, USA and recommended seed banks?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1