Trying to purchase seeds...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Kingda9, Aug 9, 2020.

1. So, I'm looking to purchase seeds online. This is my first time, and I'm not understanding why none of the websites don't have the option to pay with a card. Its every other option but that. Am I missing something here? I am new to this, so please bare with me. Thanks in advance...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. U in America ?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. Yes

4. Seeds Here Seeds

5. ?

6. Most credit card companies refuse to work with cannabis related businesses. You may have more choice if you use Paypal.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Let me warn you, be very careful. Do not buy from seedsman or ilovegrowingmarijuana. Horrible shipping times (both times the packages took a month and were seized and it took another month to get replacements) and terrible customer service. I have had better luck just using bag seeds.

8. Seedsman is legit bro,,its just wit all this bs goin on,,,,and to above paypal DO NOT like working with anything weed related!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. No no no no no. This was over a year ago, well before any of this shit was going on. They took $75 from my bank account and didn't send me the seeds. I had to contact them a month later like wtf? Where's my seeds? They claimed I never made a order with them. I sent them screenshot proof and disputed it. Scam artists. And the seeds they sent were bunk. Glad I got my $ back.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Personally I use seedsman. They take cc/debit but your personal bank might need verification for the order. Mine did. I was well aware shipping takes longer than some others. They've been around the longest, and although I've seen others have problems, I never have.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'm glad you didn't have my experience! The free seeds that they threw in with the order are the only ones that sprouted lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. #14 WITC59, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    Sorry

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dude thank you, I have never heard of either one of those but I will go to them before any one of the other ones.

14. The Vault will take credit cards and will send to the USA. They've never ripped me off.
    Buy Cannabis Seeds

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Damn!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yes and Neptune....i have a list of usa seedbanks bookmarked for personal use

• Like Like x 1
  17. If you never got the seeds how were they bunk ?

• Like Like x 1
  18. I got the seeds, idk if i misspoke or not, but they didn't send em out after I ordered them. I called them a month later (as was instructed to do so on the website) and they said they had no record of me buying anything. I email them screenshots of my bank withdraw that shows they took it out but never refunded and charged me 5x a "Foreign transaction fee" of $1.25. Doesn't sound suspicious at all.. The seeds I got were garbage. They were Royal Dwarf x5 seeds that did not sprout at all. I bought master kush as well and only 2 out of 5 sprouted and they were heavily deformed. The free seeds (White widow) I got were the only ones that worked and looked healthy but sadly I gave those to my buddy so he can start growing and I got better ones anyways.

• Informative Informative x 1