Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trying to pass my piss test please Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by donrudy, Aug 6, 2012.

1. hello everyone.

I am 26 years old and have been smoking high grade weed everyday for about 8 years.
    In the past year i have been smoking about 7 grams every two weeks, still consuming daily.

3 weeks ago i cut way back to just a cpl puffs through in my first week (1 joint throught out the week) and the remainging two weeks I smoked a small roach. I have been truely clean for about 10 days

I am 5'10" 170 and hit the gym regularly, currently about 8%body fat. and have been killing fat burning, low heart rate cardio. working out about an hour every 2 days. with a day rest inbetween and 45 minutes of heavy weight lifting following my hour of cardio.

all that being said i have my first interview in 3 days for a job i cant afford to pass up, with the secong interview wich should follow a week later. then resulting in a manditory piss test.in the end I should have been 100% clean for aound 3 weeks. I have been drinking craneberry juice lots of water and just bought 7 day cleansing program (STRIP) to try and help, wich i know many say are a waste of money.

Looking for any help or info to either ease my mind or to look at other alternatives naturally or substituting for synthetic urine as i know they will not be in the room with me when I test, but would rather avoid this. I have also bought 4 U-test testing strips to test my urine before, could not really find any reviews on this product even thought they say 99% accurate. I am planning on testing myself at the end of the seven day cleanse on my first morning urine so it will not be diluted.

I am concerned as i have read stories of many heavy smokers taking up to 2 months to get clean.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks for your time.

2. I don't think youll pass

3. Get a friend, or relative to piss in a cup.
    Then take that in with you and swap it! ;)