trying to find dope

Discussion in 'General' started by x nuckler x, Mar 20, 2013.

1. so heres the deal, im in a hurry to find some dope and im trying to get it through my friends. its been a few weeks since ive talked to them and i still dont have anything. ive never gotten pot straight from a dealer in town but im considering it. any suggestions on finding a dealer?

2. Hit up the candy man

3. Only cops call weed dope

4. you caught me. jk i picked it up from trailer park boys. thats some good shit right there

• Like Like x 1
  5. yeah man dont call weed dope
    I associate dope with heroin

6. This T.T
    Dope is such a nasty word.

7. ask any minority

8. 4. The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:

h. Hook-up requests and offers

9. When people say dope it's more towards hard drugs, if anything dope is usually an adjective to describe the bud instead of slang for it. You might aswell say weed or pot before dope lol

10. He didn't ask for a hookup. He asked how to find a dealer.

Leave the modding to the...mods.

OP.. check the mall, disc golf courses, look for people who look like they blaze and have a casual convo for a bit and feel them out before asking.

11. it wont let me like that^^ but i agree with everything in that post.

12. It's always hard to build solid connections in a new town, I know this from recent experience. Make friends, ask friends. Personally, I'm uncomfortable going up to random people and asking for drugs, but this is one method.

13. Dope isn't hard to find, but good dope is. Not every person who offers it is being honest about their product. Stay away from guys who say they want part of your dope to hook you up with a dealer (You know who you are). I'm sure you are better than that man. Stay safe.

I'm talking about weed.

14. The mall is a good place to start. There's always someone there toking

15. I must look like a giant pothead or something..I swear I could go to the north pole and a fucking penguin would pop up like hey man you burn? Lol. I've never had trouble finding bud. Be it on vacation, new city, whatever...I guess I have a rather outgoing personality though so I think that helps.

16. Buy some tupac shirts

And lose the x's in your username. Only emo kids and cops do that

17. Agreed, don't use the word dope haha

18. whoops. note to self. don't read when high.
    also this is my 666th post.. huehueuehuehueh :smoke: