Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to find a cool piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CallMeZ, May 8, 2011.

1. #1 CallMeZ, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    The first time I ever got high was with an awesome looking piece and for the life of me I can't find one that looks like it. I'd say it looks kind of like a sherlock but it's a very sturdy base and it does kind of a loose coil up. The people I was with just called it the cobra (it wasn't because it was colored or shaped like the cobra head).

http://www.smokingwholesale.com/images/B111-1.jpg

It looked kind of like the piece on the left in this picture but with a much more defined spiral to it. It was coiled enough that you could put a lighter down between the coils and the lighter would sit at like a 45 degree angle or something. It was really a nice looking piece and I'm determined to find one like it for myself now. It also fit really nicely in the palm of my hand. It wasn't something you'd stick in your pocket but it wasn't a straight up bong either.

It was an amazing first time and I'd love to find a piece like that for myself as kind of a reminder where I started.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew of a name for something like this. I know I could always just visit the head shops and such and ask around but I don't live terribly close to any and there seems to be a wealth of information floating around here.

Thanks in advance,

Z

2. #2 CallMeZ, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    Little update: I think I may have found something to suffice until I get around to hitting up the head shops. I think this will be a suitable first piece.

[​IMG]
    http://media.grasscity.com/media/ca...age/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/2120.jpg

I'm not looking to go really stealthy so I can hit it in public or anything. I just want something manageable and I like that it should fit nicely in my palm. I've only ever used carbs so unlike the few people who listed downsides in the review, I don't think I will miss it not having a slider.

If anyone has any suggestions on any other pieces or finds something on the original post let me know.

3. As cool as that is, I don't know if I want to drop 110 bucks for it right now. I should really save up some money so I can do the traveling I want to do. But then again... It is veeerrry cool...