Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying to do normal things while high is a challenge!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aznleroy, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Hell its even hard to make cereal while your giggly and smirking your way to the fridge am i right? Whats the hardest thing you've ever done while high? For me like i said was cereal

2. The hardest thing I ever had to do high? Probably trying to seem normal on the bus. Hahaha, I was tweakin like a muthafucka, waaaaaay too high for public transit:smoke:. Acting normal in public period is a challenge when high. Not so much anymore but man shit was funny when I was a noobie smoker :p Besides that, listening to things that don't interest me and driving. Driving is a freakin trip when your high! I wouldn't advise it, but some people can handle it.

3. Haha i hate acting normal in public...I tend to space out for 3 seconds

4. I was home by myself and I smoked myself up something good... Not ten or 20 minutes later I get a call from my mom telling me I need to pick them up from the car shop and go out to eat with my dad at Wendy's.

My dad is pretty stupid so the things he was saying made me crack up hard on the inside.

5. Trying to act normal on the phone with people that don't know you smoke. Whenever i get a call from someone, mainly my parents, its hard for me to concentrate. They'll ask a question and i'll just be staring at something and take what feels like a full minute to answer a simple yes or no question. Its kinda funny sometimes really.

And to the whole cereal thing you mentioned, i like to treat situations like that like its my own personal quest or something. Its fun and i feel like a boss when i "complete the mission".

6. Hahaha oh man this is so true.

7. For me, Its more of a mental thing. :rolleyes:

For example if im baked, and alone, I can do everything just fine and in some instances BETTER and faster than I would do it sober. But on the other hand, when im baked and im around people that dont smoke ill end up acting retarded and i cant get anything done. If im high around people who do smoke, im just fine.

Its like i know people that dont smoke have their "pothead stereotypes" and I get soo consumed by trying to show them that theses stereotypes are wrong that i end up acting strange.

Or this could all be in my head.

8. hardest thing for me would be talking to my boss everyday. so I just try to avoid him, but if summons me I must come

9. hardest thing forme would beee...

idk
    i love doing everything while im high

WAIT
    talking
    talking sucks sometimes when im stoned

have troubles often, making complete sense with my sentences haha
    and my volume for my voice sucks when im high

ahh

10. i've noticed that i cant look at people in the eyes . . . im always trying to avoid looking at people directly and that makes me laugh so i just look crazy - looking around and laughing while talking to someone o_O

11. Opening doors is pretty hard. Along with turning off lights.

12. When im high, it hard to have a convo with someone and try to make ur eyes non drooopy. shits hard.

13. try changing batteries. i never get it right my first try.

14. Walking, focusing, making conversation, and talking. Can't do any of those particularly well when stoned. : P

15. Talking to people who don't know you are high and who you don't want to know you are high. A few weeks ago I was blazed and walking back from the store and I passed these two middle aged women having a smoke break outside work. I said "hey" and they replied by saying "we should really quit smoking shouldn't we?" because it was stormy as hell out, and honestly I just could not come up with a good answer so i giggled like a 12 year old put my head down and walked away in disgrace.