trying to decide strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by falinx, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Hey guys, going to do a grow soon but trying to decide on the strain. I'm looking definitely for a primarily indica strain (don't want the energy or paranoia of a sativa) that could be classified as a guerilla grow ie quick to harvest with dense yield. Currently have white dwarf seeds but the yield on those from I have read is very weak. Anyone got an idea of which strain I should be going for?

2. white rhino! with 1200 gram per plant possible in perfect conditions she will never disappoint.

3. Darn so close growinkind... was all looking like awesome info until I saw that it has an aniseed flavour. That is one flavour I cannot handle :(. Everything else was looking exactly for what I was looking for though, tnx for the info. Any other strain that might be a close runner-up?

4. nebula, super dense buds, with a heavy heavy heavy aroma and great crystal coverage. says its mostly sativa but they grow short thick stick buds that will fill your jars nicely. out of all i have tried so far these are the best all around plant i can find. really is hard to fuck them up. The high is amazing, i personally would put this up against any indica strain. And the quality of the genetics was top notch! one of my top 3... flowered 6 plants that where 2" big clones that rooted in 1 - 2 weeks and went straight to flower when roots showed. got less than 20" tall and finished in 8 weeks and man was it amazing! easily pulled 15 - 20 grams per plant. only wish i vegged them 2 weeks longer and put them into 2 gallon pots!

Up to 500 grams per square meter

5. v
    growinkind is white rhino a begginer freindly plant ?

6. Grow difficulty: Normal, One of the easiest to grow IMO... very pest & disease resistant and easy to clone.
    all around good "basic" plant.

7. Qrazy train ,, super crystaly, reasitant to mold mildew drought, ect. Heavy yeild,, fruity stanky, depending on pheno you can get beutifull purples,, I would say from expeiriance its very beginer frindly,, was hardly effected by high temps and the ever changing humidity I had at the time,, also I got a 5 pack and all 5 poped,