Trying to be the best BF ever. Please Help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Agent7, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Good idea.

I looked around for like 5 minutes and what I figured out is there aren't any that are sold due to copyright issues. All the pics of them online are homemade or modified.

2. Can some one recommend a good base?

3. I still think I could get someone to make to order

4. I saw one on here a while ago where someone was using pokemon toys and stickers to decorate it. You could get creative and make one. She would probably appreciate it too.

5. Go on craigslist or to your local glass shop and ask someone to make it custom for you. 

6. If you cant find one just buy a bong that looks similar in shape to this, then put a bunch of stickers and paint the red ball thing on. Then buy that pokemon slide someone posted earlier.

7. I dig stickers and shit. I wonder if there is something I could put over it to make it more permanent. Any one still recommend a good base?

8. And the local smoke shops are super expensive.

9. I think most labels for a bong are made from a special vinyle sticker that is eventually heat treated. One of your options might be to just get a bong and the slide, then either make the stickers yourself or outsource them to a designer or somebody who knows the design and print field. You could eventually just heat treat the stickers yourself. Look up vinyl on glass or just permanent glass stickers. Find a printer and somebody decent in Photoshop. Sent from my LG-D500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Gotta catch 'em all!

11. How about a nice jesus bong

[​IMG]

Double bowls for double pleasure!

12. NO

NO!!!

13. oh so you hate pleasure is that it?

14. Lmaoooooo

15. #36 Alburnstrees, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    This is like a nostalgia bong. Every time I'd hit it it would take me back to my childhood haha.

16. An adapter anyone I need to order soon?

17. LOL....