Trying peruvian torch cactus for the first time and wondering what to expect.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nonvotphod, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Hiya!

I've been smoking for a few months now and ever since, knowing how intensely I react to weed, I've wanted to try shrooms. However, my Dad (who happens to be my supplier. I <3 BC!!!! :smoke: ) didn't know anybody that sold shrooms but he did have some torch cactus that he'd picked up in Mexico.

I did some research and apparently the active ingredient is mescaline. Apparently it's the same ingredient as that in peyote and San Pedro cactus.

Just wondering if anybody's ever tried any of these and what their experience was like and if they have any advice.

Happy tokin'! :smoking:

2. #2 Diceman, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008
    Never heard of that but I have peyote yea

Havnt done it myself but got a ride with some dudes on it. Dont wanna type it out but basically

Ran into them at sonic and they were already trippin

I gave em some bud to give me the ride and they loaded 1 bowl took 1 hit each or some low amount like that then let me finish it and handed me the weed back sayin "oh dont forget your bud" when they dropped me off.....their loss

We did literally 15mph on the highway and i dunno maybe 60 in the neighborhoods. faster then we shoulda been atleast

The driver wasnt fuckin around and laughin either he just seemed FUCKED.

They mentioned all the colors and signs at the sonic we were at too.

That experience is what made me wanna try peyote. hope it helped

3. I want to order a san pedro grow kit online. I was window shopping grasscity and saw that they sell them.

Mescaline just seems like it would be too long of a trip.

4. kit? you can grow your own peyote or san pedro or torch cactus's at nurserys (at least in cali its legal to grow them)

just remember it takes like 10 years or some crazy shit for the peyote button to be ready to pick