Trying LSD for the first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokeweed1, Sep 13, 2009.

1. So I have been reading up on it a lot. I have checked out erowid.com and read up on it. I have never trying any halluciongenic drug. My dealer told me he is getting some LSD tomorrow and I am planning on buying some. Any one have any advice?

2. dose with some friends and have a good time with good tunes and a clean safe place. don't let yourself harp on anything negative. stay posi and you'll have the time of your life.

3. I did it last night for the first time. It was the most intense and fun experience I've ever had. I've experimented with just about everything and had to try it. I bought it a while ago and stored it for a great day. I dropped with two of my buddies.

My roommate myself had the experience of a lifetime. My other buddy had a horrible trip. It really is all in your mindset. You must be mentally strong.

You must respect it..It's a long trip..I would suggest mushrooms for your first psychedelic. But, go for it if you think you can handle it.

Have a great trip brother!

4. having some good bud and a pipe/bong handy is also always nice when tripping :cool:

5. Yea I plan on trying it with some friends who have already done it. It should be a good time

6. just don't fret anything and you'll be groovy. how many hits are you planning on taking?

7. Just one. I am not sure if i want to take the full hit. I may take half and see how i feel.

8. i'm not allowed to tell you otherwise because it's against the rules, but for my first time dosing, i took 2 hits and had the time of my life. in my experience street blotter is pretty weak. so i don't think it'd be very practical to only eat half of it. but you can decide what you feel is right. don't take more than you're comfortable with. but millions of people have tripped on acid. it's pretty safe. i just don't want to see you feel like you wasted your time. yano?

EDIT

some blotter is really strong stuff though. so yeah. not all blotter sucks. just thought i'd clear that up.

9. I know what you mean.

10. I took two doses my first time doing LSD too and it was my first pyschidelic and drug I took besides weed. I did it in the wilderness with two friends. It was fucking amazing. The end.