Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trying Blue Dream for the first time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by khaldrogo, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm a relatively new toker and have up to this point been vaporizing primarily indicas, such as Kush. I enjoyed the strong relaxation, but I decided to seek out a head-high so as to experience a slightly altered state of mind. I was told to find a good sativa strain, and my friend is going to sell me a gram or two of Blue Dream. Based on my reading, this is a cross blend (I forgot of what) and the sativa effect is quite strong.

So, my question for you more seasoned tokers is: What can I expect from taking a Sativa for the first time? What are some good activities to partake in shortly after smoking/vaping it? I enjoy gaming, chess, Magic the Gathering, and comic books; will these activities become more or less enjoyable post-toke? Thanks for the help!

2. you will like blue dream with all activity very powerful makes things a challenge. very powerful sativ. reccomended

3. Blue Dream will feel like a new type of high to you. It's amazing.

4. You'll love it! Some of my seasoned grower friends, myself included think of it as an all time favorite. If I had to pick one strain this would be it.

5. Review it when your done :smoke:

6. Your gonna be tripping man, I'd reccomend isolating yourself in a candle lit room, Light incense, and play chill reggae music.. Its gonnna be a blast.

LOL Jk just smoke it

7. You will feel like invisible birds will endure towards you, while they pull your inner spirit out and take it on a long and "magical" travel across the vast and majestic gulfs of the universe.

8. I have some and it's good :)

9. Either that or you will get really high... ;)

10. Well folks, sorry for the wait (I was traveling) but I finally tried it!

Now, my head high wasn't as strong as was my sleepiness, but that may just be due to more indica being present in the mix. Overall, I liked it! I watched some black comedians practice their craft and I had a blast.

The weird part was the state of drowsiness. The indica wanted me to sleep, but the sativa in the mix kept popping interesting thoughts and ideas into my head, until I finally decided to stay up for a few more hours and have a good time.

11. I had Blue dream before as well. It was a pleasant head high.

12. Its a great strain in my opinion. Good to hear you enjoyed it :)

13. was one of the first strains i smoked a few years back. cant remember much other then it smelled awesome and tasted even more awesome. at that point i usually only smoked joints or blunts of mids cause i didnt know where to get fire. now its all over the place..shame i dont smoke anymore

14. Blue Dream is a personal favorite of mine. It tastes sweet and keeps me very active. With indica strains I kind of get tunnel-vision and I tend to focus on something (usually the wall or the ground) for long periods of time. Worrying the people around me. With Blue Dream specifically, I want to get up and do something. I can't stay focused on one thing for too long. I remember smoking one night while playing cards and I talked everyone into swimming with me, made one kid race me, I could've swam for hours but they were worried because we'd all just had a fellow classmate drown at the lake - being under the influence. I remember wanting to sprint home at 3am.. it makes me very active. I usually get the munchies when I'm coming down with Blue Dream, if at all.

15. well when I first smoked mexican dirt week it gave me a whole new outlook on weed