Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tryed posting thiss in season tokers thread, gues its not seasoneed enuff.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joe_guy, Aug 3, 2009.

1. I never seen one before that would be the ultimate public smoking device for weed. To bad it takes a special cartdrige. I bet you cant use it with lose products. If im wrong please let me know. If you could or can smoke weed in that i would buy one

2. straight upman

3. use the search button please. there's at least 3 active threads on the topic. And no no one seems to have come up with a way to use them for our purposes

4. +rep my good sir or ma'am.

5. i dont smoke cigs..and from what I read they say they add "propylene glycol" in the cartridges to help it taste like a real cigarette? guess it wouldn't be weed friendly?

6. It might be possible if you can get hash oil or something inparticular in there.

7. "Re: tryed posting thiss in season tokers thread, gues its not seasoneed enuff."

That's because it should be in the Toking Tools section ;)

8. that company needs to make a cannabis cartridge to put in or someone else does.

9. I see you are fairly new, like others have said search it.

This idea has actually been around for awhile but I don't believe the e-cig has been reviewed enough.

10. A friend of mine bought one for his wife, and she loves it, then again, she's a smoker and is using it for nicotine at the moment.

You CAN use it with a cannabis tincture, others have done so already.

And yes, since the Seasoned Tokers forum is being heavily moderated, this didn't belong obviously.

11. your right man, haha