Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Try to help me out GC.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FloatinHigh, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I currently have a little bit under a half O. I really want to keep smoking on the weekdays but also am trying to save it. I really am not trying to withdraw money from the bank due to me wanting to get a car. What should I do? Thanks.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

2. don't wake n' bake. you'll be chasing the high all day.
    limit how much you're able to smoke that day, and save it for afternoons.
    don't roll jays or blunts, bongs/pipes will keep it a minimum.

3. Make qwiso

4. Go get out therre on the streets and make some hustles man. Shit, a homeless dude can pull 50 bucks a day washing windows on a street corner.

help out thy neighbor, and they will help thee to get thy weed.
    Jesus said that.

5. Just smoke when you have time. Don't smoke when you don't need too or because it's just there. And don't try get absolutely blazed every time you smoke, like don't smoke more than you need. If you have good weed just smoke a little to get you to feeling nice and toasted.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum