Try to describe what being high is like for you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Danjaa, Jan 8, 2012.

1. I get that everyone's high experience is always somewhat different than someone elses. So I was wondering, if asked, how you would describe, in your own words, how you feel when you smoke weed. Reoccuring things, stuff that you always come across etc. Just what ever you want, I want your $0.02.

When I'm asked the closest way I can word it is like having that feeling when you're in your bed and in that super comfy and warm state but all the time. Also I'm a greedy prick when it comes to food.

Your turn! Peace :smoke:

2. Being high is like when i feel my head go into a launch sequence of 10 counts, about to crash land to another planet... but a familiar planet. My mind.

3. It's the tits

4. :hello:

5. It's unexplainably awesome.

6. Spacey...since I'm high right now I think I can explain this very well. I feel spacey.

7. fuz that's some deep shit....I've been thinking about this for at least 5 minutes.

8. #8 LMA, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
    You know how when you were a kid everything was so exciting, beautiful and new? You were so innocent and so eager to just live LIFE. Then reality hits you and you enter a dark place where you see the world for what it really is. A place where people kill each other, lie, steal, deceive and judge each other. Worrying over work, money, love and the future.

But weed takes you back to those innocent days where everything is just fine.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Deleted member 281310, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
    It depends on what i smoke. But if I'm smoking weed i get into a good mind zone, at times i can think clearer and others I'm blurred. Unfortunately though i have been smoking others wayy to much and i can't smoke weed now without coughing up a lung.

10. i agree with the above, i love the feeling it gives you where you feel like a child again.

jesus fucking christ that childlike innocent thing feels good, the thing i love most about weed

and i find the random though processes very similar to the thought proccesses you get when you are sleepy and are half dreaming throughout the day, thinking of the most random shit

11. Something like being hugged by the atmosphere.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']Being high is like when i feel my head go into a launch sequence of 10 counts, about to crash land to another planet... but a familiar planet. My mind.[/quote]

Lol love this.

13. Being high for me is just feeling like the world blurs away and I am in my own world within the world.

14. It's like having a heavy massage blanket enveloping my body..

And a midget asian masseus wrapped around my head.

15. I just get a whole new appreciation for my surroundings, everything is beautful even if its not to most people. I often smoke in the bathroom if its too cold or windy outside and also to contain the smell, and suddenly Ill just very, very much love the ambience of the bathroom lol! I have a craving for things I enjoy, and in the most simplest form. Having a coke and watching a sitcom in my comfy ass chair. It looks like im more focused on specific things and can block out whats around me, but I also have a tenancy of being indecisive, one moment this thing pleases me but then I must move on to the next, like Im trying to live the last few minutes of my life to the fullest before I become sober again haha.

16. It's purrty good man...

:eek:

17. it is like you are snowboarding down mount Everest, but you don't snowboard, and you're not on mount Everest.

18. ahaha, what :smoke:

19. being high seems, low on blood :p

its awsome

20. Depends on what you smoke but my most accurate was to describe it is looking at something and having everything out of your head but that one object your looking at. Or an action you're doing. Haha either way it's awesome