Try This

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by LostOnThaMoon, Dec 24, 2011.

1. #1 LostOnThaMoon, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011
    Ok how to start. I know this is alot to read but it might be interesting to some and if your just high or bored or anything it might be cool to check out. Lately i've been studying alot on the topic of shamanism and how they use/ sometimes don't use Psychedelics (shrooms, different plants, natural things) to achieve a better state of awareness. They often find the truth that underlies the illusion we accept as reality. The awareness they bring back sheds light upon our petty bland existence and puts things into perspective. our society is losing touch with our greater purpose while different forms of mind control have become important tools to keep the masses productively in the system. The Shamanic tradition releases those mental and cultural bonds we acquire, allowing us to see our own true nature, free from cultural programming.

This would be my 1st time trying anything like this though I was completely open minded to it, the 2nd time trying it would occur later. (neither times on any sort of drug not even pot) The first vision I had was this. It was completely black, nothingness. then 2 yellow eyes (black still in background) appeared directly staring INTO my eyes as if it was trying to figure me out. the two yellow eyes eventually was to become that of a panther. I began following this black panther around in a jungle and it it led to a small river with crystal clear water. After lying on a tree branch above the river i followed the panther into the water and began swimming. It was odd because there was no worry of not being able to breath under water or anything and of course all the sounds that were going on around us went down in volume once under water it was just the sound of bubbles and water swooshing past, etc. I must make it known that in no way during this did the panther invoke any sort of fear in me. It was inviting me to follow it as if it had something to tell me or some sort of message it had to get across, or that it was leading me somewhere. Eventually I wasn't in the water anymore for whatever reason and the panther stared at me for atleast a good 10 seconds like it did in the beginning. Deep glowing yellow eyes with a peircing glare. I did some research on this after coming out of the dream like state and it basically said to see a panther and experience fright.. could denote that contracts in love or business may be canceled unexpectedly, owing to adverse influences working against your honor. But over-powering it, or not experiencing any fear from the panther you can experience joy and be successful in your undertakings. Your surroundings will take on fair prospects. - This applied HEAVILY to something I was going through at the time, and was some serious stuff to take in.

OK, so time passes by and it's like a prophecy is being fulfilled not even reverting back to this dream or thinking about the meaning at all. It's like I actually forgot about it. Things start looking up, brighter, things are getting better, I'm becoming more and more successful in my trade and have this feeling as if something is pushing me physically towards better things, and pulling me away from harm in certain situations. Call it coincidence and though it very well could of been, looking back on it I was completely enlightened because I knew this wasn't just something my brain had conjured up. I had been seriously visited by some sort of spirit and it was moving so I took it seriously and didn't just brush it off. (Let me add I was not some brainwacked person going into this lol. In fact I was completely normal besides the fact that I was more aware as to things that went on around me in my daily life moreso than other's at school, work, different things. I could see things happening that other people never seemed to worry about because the lack of control over it. Basically the "system" we all live in.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

ok second experience. It's been almost a year. The thought of doing it again hasn't entered my mind. I have no idea why it hasn't because it was great but I guess just being busy with things and seemingly feeling ok the thought of doing it again just had never came up like I said. Which is weird because I would of liked to have done it again sometime between those 12 or so months. Then out of nowhere I remember my past experience and start delving into studying shamanistic beliefs once again. Again totally sober (although I would've definitely liked to have done this on LSD or Shrooms this time because those 2 things are just wonderful lol) So I give it another go. This time I feel as if my mind is working against me and i'm just plain trying too hard to "get it" and not letting it run it's course. This is always a mistake but sometimes you simply just cannot help it. You have to think of absolutely NOTHING which is harder said than done, concentrate on just the blackness of your closed eyes and let it run its course. I'm listening to the music (which i'll post below) have my blindfold on and without thinking too hard i'm now on a mountain high above and not surrounded by anything else but more and more mountains. It is pitch dark nightime the stars are bright. There is a small tribal feel to where i'm at and eventually I see a small fire and gravitate towards it. Around this fire is one native american beating a drum and staring outwards toward the horizon as if it's another place where things aren't so peaceful and there is great danger at that location where people have ignored the warnings of complete destruction of civilization. The look on his face and in his eyes is one of sorrow. I'm not always fully paying attention to him although I did understand that of what I saw and began feeling the same emotions he seemed to be feeling. I walked to the edge of the mountain, looked down at what was a cliff and a looong way down, then looked outward back at the horizon.. As the beating of the drum got heavier and the rain continued to pour, and the thunder rolled over the mountains I continued to stare as far as I could to the horizon. I began to see a bright light coming up from over it across the entire horizon from left to right. An illumination of bright orange, red, and yellow. My initial thoughts were that this was some sort of catastrophic event that was taking place far away that was to be the end. I quickly turned back to the Native American but I got a sense that he had been expecting this for sometime because the look on his face never changed it remained the same as he continued to beat his drum. He slowly raised his hand and pointed with his index finger towards the horizon and although no words were spoken I felt his presence was telling me the words "Go.." and I felt this unwaivering emotion come over me and a sense of duty that I was called to save the souls of whoever it was over there and bring them back so that they could have everlasting peace within themselves. True peace. Some how or another I looked over and stepped over the cliff and began free falling.The split second before a single ounce of fear came over me I felt a pull from someone or some thing and was swooped back up. I was flying. Literally flying without the help of anything, except that of maybe some spirit that had enabled me to do it. I turned back and saw the Native American still sitting there with his finger extended and it was like I was viewing all this from the back window of a car as if I was driving away or something but still looking as I got farther and farther away. Once the image of him got small enough to not see anymore, I fixed my eyes back on the illumination on the horizon. It's like I was superman. I was flying at the speed of sound until I arrived to where this catastrophic event was taking place.. This was no doubt the Apocolypse.. I couldn't correctly make out the exact city it was but something resembling nightime NYC with huge skyscrapers all burning and helicopters flying around, loud noise, no power and just utter chaos. Marshall law had taken over. EVERYTHING and I mean everything was on fire, including many of the people. I began saving people but I wasn't physically picking any of them up and helping them. It's like I was extracting their soul's from their body and leaving their bodies to fall by the way side. It's like the body was just this carrier of the soul's that we were equipped with when we arrived to earth. but the true essence of these people were invisible. The true being of them was only their soul. It didn't seem as if I was there too long, but I got a sense that what I was called to do was done and I made the journey back to the mountain. When I got back the native american was their waiting with a similar face still not speaking any actual words but the look in his eyes was one that gave me a sense that I had done the right thing for humanity. Almost like a head nodding "you've done it" sort of thing. I reached in my pocket and poured into his hand what looked like only white sand, and some small pebbles and things. He in turn sprinkled all of it into the fire then the fire arose for a quick second, and all these firefly looking things flew up into the air and a beam of white light went from the fire clear up into the night sky up to the stars. I could only think that he had helped pass these soul's onto another place. One where they would avoid the devastation that was occuring and live in everlasting peace. I never saw the place. I just remember looking up towards the skies at the beam of light and thinking it must have led to somewhere beautiful where plenty of others had already been before. --- So now it's over I'm completely enlightened and go about researching. I find Native Americans tend to be associated with spiritual issues and being at one with nature and it all just made sense to me.

To try this - Try listening to these 3 Video's I post below all playing at the same time with headphones on in a dark room with no light and a blindfold on if you can. There's no point in watching the video's. They are only intended to be heard just by the audio. The reason I say play all 3 at the same time is because one is the drums, one is the voice, and the other is a steady sound of rain with rolling thunder in the background.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xkbj8MDZXo]Shaman's Journey - YouTube[/ame] - This one is the drums playing. This should be louder than the other's because its the base of it all. Pay attention to the drum beat the whole time if you have a hard time getting fully into it. Listening to the drums will take your focus off anything else that could be distracting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNU8BCMmnSA&feature=related]~ DMT Ayahuasca Visions ~ - YouTube[/ame] This one is the voice. You'll find even though it's a completely different video it becomes in tune with the drum beats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pSyYhRYeIM&feature=related]The sound of rain w/o music - YouTube[/ame] The last one is the rain effect with rolling thunder. Don't keep this one too too loud you dont want it being louder than the voice or the drums. Should be subtle.

I know this all sounds crazy.. but hey give it a try.

Also after I did this. I played a particular song that entered my head to the sound of the rain. I encourage you to listen to this video with the rain video playing because that's what really begin to move me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmM2qXDS9wc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmM2qXDS9wc[/ame]

2. Marijuana is a prime example of this. I think most marijuana users go through some pretty radical mental changes when they first start using the plant. You start asking yourself questions you never had before. Material wealth starts to take a back seat to mental and spiritual wealth. Eventually one starts to see the facade that has been built up around us, and the triviality of things most people cling to in this age.

• Like Like x 1

3. exactlY 666

4. #4 LostOnThaMoon, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    nevermind.

5. Bigtime. I went through some moderate de-personalization and de-realization because of marijuana, but in the end now a year and abit later I realise that it really just showed me the truth and I wasn't ready for it.

Suddenly I was so aware of myself, my consciousness, my reality, but at the same time it seemed so foreign like I was re-born. I now have the same views and perspectives I did when i was depersonalized but I have found myself again and have learned to love reality, and it no longer makes me anxious infact I try to embrace it :)

6. Same here brother.