Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Try this it will get you fucked up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr.Banner, Aug 24, 2008.

1. actually yes, admittably though, i did not wait 2 months, but yes i have tried it

2. Yeah, i can totally see how this would work. Its the same concept as "when you smoke the roach of a joint its way more potent then the tip where you started." This only works because everytime you take a drag the smoke is passing through all the weed beforehand, and getting resin on it. So stop putting down the idea, everytime you smoke a joint til the very end, the same thing happens. But word, I would totally try this, but I only have a glass piece, it would be way too much of a pain to try and shake the weed out of the chamber. Good idea tho dude.

3. There's a simple way to accomplish the same thing you're going for.

Simply pick out your piece with the biggest bowl, though I think it'd be easier to do with a spoon. Pack a dense bowl and only smoke down to about 1/2 way or 2/3 way down. Tap out the ash and pack another bowl on top of what's left int he bottom, rinse and repeat for anywhere from 3 - ??????? bowls. This way you're hitting greens and it filters so you don't get as harsh of pulls until you're ready for that one nasty ass pull at the end. it doesn't' taste great and it's tar and resin that's on it but it gets you hiiigh as hell.

4. my god these forums are getting funnier and funnier every day!

5. It wouldn't be quite the same thing because that weed on the bottom would get burnt and ashy. If the bud is in a separate chamber, it doesn't really get ashy, just resinated. I'm surprised no one else has heard of this... it's a pretty old school technique (if you could call it that, lol)

It is pretty similar to the resinated end of a joint.

Not sure what all the hate for resin is about... I get that it's pretty nasty, but what do you all think is on the inside of your lungs??

6. In the 60's-70's they sold these as "chamber pipes". They were made of brass and and had threaded fittings to access the chamber. I don't recall if I ever owned one, but I've seen several. Many novelty items appeared at the time when everyone got high (even the TV shows tried to be hip!). Bongs first appeared with Viet Nam Vets who used them in SE Asia.

7. I can not stand idiots that think resin is just a bunch of ashes. If you're not retarded, then you have a screen in your bowl to prevent it from "shitting" in your mouth. Which is basically what happens if you're so desperate that you cash a bowl until it pulls trough. Now, after smoking for usually like a week or two, you might be dry, and it re-occurs to you that you left some smoke inside your chamber.

This weed is great, and doesn't taste like regular weed because yes, it is now dense and black. You can get a ton of hits of it, and it smokes very well actually. It doesn't taste like shit, and if you say it does, then you're a fucking pot snob, and someone should smack you, because you're basically so critical now, that you're not even someone cool to hang out with. No one likes an asshole who is critical of everything, they are just no fun. You wonder why you don't get invited to any parties anymore.

Anyway, lots of people do this, and lots of people are excited when they finally get this pot out. It will get you blazed, because when you're pulling the smoke through the chamber alot of the THC will hit the pot and build up. You're basically smoking a giant shell of THC around the regular bud when you finally burn it. It's great!

8. I have a retired one in my stash box... they were still popular in the 90's when I started smoking. They mostly went out of style when glass started becoming really popular.

9. This guy IS a douche and does have lots of other douchelike threads, but metal pipes of the type that screw apart often have a chamber inside that you can do this with, and it does work.

Kinda nasty tho, its just like smoking resin, when you could just buy better weed.

10. Yeah the headshop around here sells metal pipes that have chambers built into them that can hold a couple grams.

11. i did this, but instead of leaving that shit in for months we smoked a couple bowlpacks with that shit in there, so it wasnt in there for that long.

And holy hell yes it gets resinated even after like 5 hits ...

12. No they didn't.... I know a load of people with them. There arn't as many as glass because they are a harder smoke and get hot, but they don't fill the same niche, they are designed to be small and if they don't suck, be smokeless, the nice ones have an optional bowl cover, and work well enough that someone I used to know smoked his in history class...

13. What the hell kind of good pipe can you unscrew, wtf

14. You're right... I guess they are still used, I just don't see them nearly as often as I used to.

15. ..... Metal pipes that screw together?? Just a thought though.

http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/products_pipes_metal_bn214.jpg

16. Those are pretty nasty,

17. IF you mean that in a negative, literal way, you're wrong.... They do what they do, and do it well. Smokelessness, stealth, small size. Of course smoking somewhere more private I would prefer a glass bowl.

18. uh........................................................

or smoke half a joint and the roach is the same thing

19. I'm glad to see this on the "apprentice tokers" board, this idea is just gross, and any mildly experienced toker could tell you just to smoke roaches and save yourself the trouble... Plus you can accomplish almost the same thing if you make a joint out of roaches and then smoke the roach of that roach joint.... or save it and make another roach joint and then save that roach and so on, untill you have enough to make a joint out of all those 2nd generation roaches.... hell, maybe even try to go for a joint out of 3rd generation roaches.

Also... METAL PIPES ARE SICK!!!....... Glass is where it's at man, metals can have coatings or put off fumes when they're heated... Glass is 100% clean... minus any rez that's on it:smoke:

20. How is smoking the smoke that has condensed on buds any groser than smoking that shit directly? Instead of sticking to the inside of your lungs and getting you high, it's sticking to some dank buds and making them even danker.

My greatest skepticism with this technique would be that the bud might dry out/loose potency due to being exposed to open/hot air for extended periods of time.