"Truth serum" to be used on Aurora,CO shooter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mY NaME is bOb, Mar 12, 2013.

1. "Truth serum"?

They should just smoke him out.

Weed was the.militaries origiobal truth serum lol

2. What the frig. Injecting people with shit now.

3. Too bad the truth is that the
    Government staged this attack along with newtown as false flags to accellerate the gun grabbing propaganda
    Campaign...notice how guns are still a
    Huge
    Media
    Topic? It's
    Not
    Going away this time until
    They get them...so
    Strap
    Yourself
    In!

4. truth serum will likly kill him from what i understand.

5. Sodium thiopental, aka truth serum, is an anasthetic. It will relieve him of consciousness but it won't kill him. Unless of course they give him too much.

6. Any tangible evidence of this other then panic stricken 911 calls reporting multiple shooters? Not saying your wrong or right just curious.

7. Is it legal?

8. whatever happened to fifth amendment rights?

[​IMG]

9. Hussein wiped his ass with that section during his morning shit.

10. come on now. what he gonna say, the "truth"

11. He's a fucking mass murderer, and I would have no problem if this guy dies from an overdose of "Truth serum", or for any other reason, and saves the taxpayers the costs associated with his maintenence and living arrangements.

12. Why don't we just shoot him then? All this justice system bullshit gets in the way of real.justice all.so they can take.our money and lock up pot heads

Fuck the police

13. You're bringing up things that have no bearing on the case whatsoever.

This killing spree was witnessed by numerous people, and he deserves capital punishment.

14. Alleged. ;)

I didn't see him do anything.

15. #16 lightupbong, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    He killed 14 people and calmly surrendered to the police?

He was able to "kick open" the back door, although witnesses reported someone let him inside from in the theatre.

Multiple whitnesses who saw a few different shooters.

I would post one of the youtube video's but it really just reiterates what i've said, I'm aware that false flag terror attacks and staged events are used by the government to accelerate certain agendas.

In this case, they used this hoax to push their anti-gun agenda and police state. Now you have TSA style patdowns at theatres, people who are anxious to see movies, the "you're not safe ANYWHERE" mentality...They engineer this kind of reaction, the murder of children appeals to our emotions, this is premeditated, it just all has the signs of a false flag.

Tyrannical Governments ALWAYS engineer social hysteria. Hitler burned down his own reischtag to get support for his invasion of Poland. There was prior knowledge o Pearl Harbor and at the VERY LEAST, prior knowledge to 9.11...It's not a new concept at all.

However, even if it's NOT a false flag, at the VERY LEAST, by judging how the media has advertised these past few shootings and celebertized them, all of these CNN/FOX hosts have "Gun Control" specials and segments now...You can tell that they are milking it for everything it's worth and this gun thing isnt going away. I predict there will be several more shootings. Like always, they will start small with background checks and small bans, but then more shootings will happen and more media hysteria will force the typical individual into supporting an all out gun ban.

Dont think they're planning that?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY[/ame]

Check out this clip of Dianne Feinstein. Skip to 6:02-6:06.....can't tell me that isn't creepy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guoy1dpdPR8[/ame]

"These events are going to CONTINUE ;)"

Also, keep in mind that some of the big gun control advocates (Obama, Feinstein, Bloomberg, Piers Morgan) ALL have ARMED gaurds and admitedly own firearms themselves. Thats fair, right?

16. I agree

I just disagree on the meathod

17. What's the point of giving truth serum to a crazy person? If he's insane, aren't you just gonna get bullshit anyway?

18. According to the news, it has yet to be decided whether he's insane or not. The truth serum is an attempt to help determine this, and whether he can stand trial.

19. Hell yeah this is awesome. I wanna know what he says.