Truth or Fact : Are men equal?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GGrass, May 22, 2010.

1. How about equal under law?

Are men equal under law?

2. Sorry to be a pain Ggrass but what law are you referring to?

3. :confused:

No.

Anyway if you're talking about facts and truth, you should be looking into a priori/posterior, analytic and synthetic, necessary and contingent truths. You'll learn a lot. Including the fact that we don't really have any real knowledge and we can never know anything for certain, ie, there are no truths.

4. Hmmm not really sure, lets ask nature a question

Who is the better person best suited for living?

Man born with an arsenal of medical problems. Or man born with healthy and strong.

5. Law... like, the law... constitution... you kill, you goto jail... you steal, you goto jail... you evade tax, you goto jail... but get rich.

And you're not being pain in the ass AT ALL.

6. I would try thinking global.

The laws in one country may have no relevance in another. And the justice system doesnt necessarily treat men equally or promote equality.

7. So that's it? Men are NOT equal?

8. Men are not equal to women.

9. Definitely... men are not equal to women.

So what's 'equality in sex' all about?

10. By the way,

Good morning Stoned Chick!

It is 8.15 AM Monday morning here in Thailand... I'm sipping my coffee and just logged on to the internet...

It's only Monday but I'm already so tired because last weekend was ... handful, to say the least...

11. I have no idea what that means.

I could interpret that to mean i want a guy to spend as much time giving me colonel angus as i spend giving him BJs.

12. Lol, be careful Ggrass head will explode. :)

13. LOL...

However, I hold a perfect record when it comes to exploding under blowjobs.

And the record is... ZERO. I've never buckled under BJ... don't know why... Not that I don't want to... in fact, I'd love to.

But it just doesn't work that way. I get hard and shit, but to explode, I need the pussy...

14. Your thread just imploded. :D

15. All by itself. Kaboom!

------

So fucked up right now. The weed had too much dry twigs and seeds... too lazy to filter them out... gives a terrible spin...

16. Oh..

You just have not had the right mouth.

Making a guy bust in my mouth is so damn easy. Seriously. Unless you have some Spinda Bifida caused orgasm problem, I'd make you bust so hard you'd slap your grandmother.

Just sayin..

17. (chuckling) Ha..ha..ha...

I don't think I have orgasm problem...

18. Although I did have a brief scare for about a month... the little dude didn't wake up for a whole month... even when I tried to wake him up with some stimulus... but it got fixed by itself.. so I'm ok now...

19. The idea that all men are equal is neither truth nor fact, it's simply a wish.

20. but the statements that are Facts are true for the time being