Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trust?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by herbzzy, Sep 14, 2007.

1. do u trust herbal smokes online?
    anybody ever bought any?

i was alil skeptical about buying some online cause it might be dyed oregano..but my friend bought some and he was okay with it...but then again , my friend is a druggie, not a pothead..A DRUGGIE...

ur thoughts?

2. lol you mean the legal herbs they dont have any thc in it. Buy some real tree.

3. ya dont waste ur time, ull just get a headache then wish u bought a dub sack instead

4. buy some spice gold, shits legit, there are a lot of people on this site that have had it (including me) and its gets you high. Its the only legal high ive ever had and have not read any bad reviews of the stuff yet.

5. how does it get you high, what substance in the legal herbs gold spice gets you high, whats make this not just a placebo effect ppl have to convince themselves it legit legal weed, which is complete bullshit to begin with no thc, so then what is the active chemical in legal herbs??

6. google the ingredients, some are psychoactive. skullcap, for one.

7. weed is the only herb i'm smokin

8. Herbal Buds suck, but a legal high would be to try out some salvia but its NOT a marijuana alt, more a trip than a high

9. I've been reading some reviews online for the Spice Gold blend, and so far i've been surprised to find positive things said about it. I'm still very skeptical though as I can imagine shills posting to push more product. However, i'm still interested in giving it a go.

Here's a thread about it I found on gc: http://forum.grasscity.com/general/163859-spice-gold-review-meh.html

Still, if any of you guys have personally tried this stuff, i'd be very interested in hearing your opinions. I'm not looking for a replacement for sweet mary jane, just wanted to test the legal waters to see what it's like.

10. sure... it sucks....not worth the money, did nothing for me