Trump Organization investigated in a criminal capacity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeedCat, May 19, 2021.

1. I think the only way to get into a position of power in politics these days is to “sell your soul to the devil”. There’s so much money needed to fund a campaign that deals have to be done to get the funding in.

• Agree Agree x 1

2. iirc obama was 'the' first billion dollar campaign candidate to win. the bar was set then and it's taken that and more to win any presidential election since... $1B+ smh.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I do not care what these lard children do. Trump is quite possibly the worst world leader in human history. His actions mirror sort of a soft Hitler, but instead of sending them to concentration camps, he sticks them in cages and defames them. Him and his MAGAT SS harasses every liberal who does not want military-grade assault weapons in the hands of civilians, racist IDs for voter suppression and even no masks despite COVID-19 being extremely deadly without the vaccine (he even tries to stop the vaccine with made up claims despite it being entirely safe). Trump and all of his cronies in his puppet government that he set up deserve to be arrested, tried by a jury and sent to an overseas prison colony, possibly on an island.

4. I honestly dont know
    What to think anymore - its been so long. It absolutely feels excessive.

j

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. You seem like a MAGAT.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. So folks shouldn't need to show ID in order to vote?

You need to show identification to buy a pack of smokes or a single can of beer but shouldn’t be required to show one to elect government officials?

I honestly dont get this.

And while the dude is an insane tv show host you think he’s as bad as Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, Hussein and Stalin - check.

j

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shut up. I do not need to listen to overweight children such as you. Your real name may be Cletus.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Go start the round ups, big fella.

9. Also, Stalin wasn't that bad. All of your racist western propaganda makes up stories.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. I suppose your name also is Cletus as well. Get back onto your tractor, Cletus.

11. No seriously, go be the change that you want to see in the world and start rounding up everyone that you disagree with.
    Have fun!
    And good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I bet you also support Das Fuhrer Drumpf and his kids in cages. Did you know that they allow civilians to have ghost guns? Maybe you should march back to your tractor screaming 'SIEG HEIL' and 'I LOVE YOU DAS FUHRER DRUMPF' like all the other racist backwards republikkkans. Go back to your pro-segregation rally with your shotgun, Cletus.

13. I'm out in my garage in the suburbs having a smoke and you're still not here to take me off to your prison island.
    You're failing, dude.

• Like Like x 1
  14. In time, all the racists will be arrested under the coming hate speech laws that we need. Speech that causes offense is not free speech.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Lol
    This is a weed forum
    Take your bath salt rants somewhere else

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I bet you are in the Proud Boys.

Here's a scenario to prove that the proud boys are domestic terrorists.

I sit in my house and I see 10 proud boys at my door. All of them have AK-47s and Assault Weapons, and the leader has a railgun. I run to my closet and call the police.

I hide and then the police show up. The police officer sees the thin blue line patch on one of the Proud Boys and the police officer knocks on the door. I walk up and open the door as the Proud Boys leader shoots me with the railgun.

I die due to the domestic terrorists.

If this isn't enough to convince you, I don't know what is.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Clear as day.
    I'm convinced.
    That's a rock solid hypothetical scenario you got there.
    I'm fucking speechless.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I take it you are one of those anti railgun types!?! Lol!!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Why should a civilian ever have a railgun?

20. It's good to see I changed the mind of a Cletus.