Trump Organization investigated in a criminal capacity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeedCat, May 19, 2021.

1. #2 garrison68, May 19, 2021
    Last edited: May 19, 2021
    This is likely a glorified audit of Trump's corporation, probably politically motivated. The Attorney General's office might find a few irregularities, fine the corporation, etc., but it is unlikely that there will be enough evidence to indict Donald Trump for criminal wrongdoing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Who cares? He'll get his fate one day, just like us all. We must leave this gracious land for good eventually. Let him feel free for now. His deeds will catch up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #4 GroBuddy, May 19, 2021
    Last edited: May 30, 2021
    and biden was in office for a month and had us in a war and cut 20,000 jobs lol yall are so blind its unreal

Biden received funds from Russian lobbyist before conceding on major pipeline: Report

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. “(CNN)New York Attorney General Letitia James is joining the Manhattan district attorney's office in a criminal investigation of the Trump Organization, James' office said Tuesday.

The attorney general office's investigation into the Trump Organization, which has been underway since 2019, will also continue as a civil probe, but the office recently informed Trump Organization officials of the criminal component.

"We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature. We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA," James' spokesman Fabien Levy told CNN.”

cite: Trump Organization: New York attorney general adds 'criminal capacity' to probe - CNNPolitics

These guys are always being investigated tho - and nothing ever comes of it.

j

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. #6 DaPhats, May 19, 2021
    I'd love to see a mugshot of Don Jr.

Or him being put into the back of a police car. ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. #7 garrison68, May 19, 2021
    The Trump Organization investigation is being used as a distraction from the extremely slow-moving Cuomo investigation by the Attorney General of NYS, which is a sham. The Democrats who called for Cuomo's resignation are all liars. Democrats, such as Schumer and Pelosi, do not want him (Cuomo) to leave, because the progressive faction of the Democratic Party in NYS will take over. If they wanted him out, he would have been impeached already. Cuomo will likely run again, in the 2022 New York gubernatorial election, and will probably win for a 3rd term as governor.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think this has something to do with money laundering. Time will tell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Well if they are going to investivate rump, they really need to get on Cuomo blah blah blah...

Apples and oranges my friend. (That's actually pretty funny APPLE and ORANGE) Of course they should continue to investigate Cuomo. But this isn't about him now and it's so childish to bring him up. And also a distraction. Sorry Garrison but this is huge news.

9. F4141133-56D9-41C6-BC8C-4E24BC14C2CA.jpeg

:love-m3j:

• Funny Funny x 7
  10. I’ll be frickin’ amazed if anything comes of it - I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Orange Man is pretty much saying he’ll be in the running in ‘2024. I’m guessing that its not over with him yet.

j

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. #12 garrison68, May 19, 2021
    Last edited: May 20, 2021
    Even if Trump's company broke some rules, he didn't kill anybody. Cuomo refused to use the resources that Trump sent to NYC, including a Navy hospital ship and temporary hospitals built by the Army Corp of Engineers, because he is an egomaniacal, power-hungry megalomaniac who was more interested in publishing a book of lies, than saving lives in New York State, during the Covid crisis which was the worst in the country.

The Democrats will go to any lengths to stop Trump from running in 2024 because they know he could very well win.

Trump is being investigated by the same people that are investigating Cuomo. They need to focus on Cuomo, but as the article below explains, the investigation by Letitia James is a sham.

Andrew Cuomo Impeachment Probe a Sham | National Review

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Hope they both get nailed. Cuomo is almost as big a POS as trump is

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. What exactly do you mean by "almost"? Did Trump cover up 10,000 deaths of people in nursing homes, so that he could write a book called Lessons In Leadership?

I hope that Trump runs again and beats the pants off the Democratic Party, unless of course they wake up and find a worthy candidate for the office of president.

• Like Like x 2
  14. If he has authorized lying on tax forms or to obtain loans, and let’s face it, he has been prone to lie before, then he should face the same penalties that people not named Trump would face. Because he may run again doesn’t exempt him from laws tho he sure tries to frame it as such.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. The man has woke up slinging bombs at others for years and it is pandering to his narcissism to paint him as some kind of victim. And that is exactly what he does better than most.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Trump has the best accountants, business managers, and lawyers in the country. He is not stupid enough to leave himself open to charges of major risks of illegal business dealings.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. He cannot be convicted and imprisoned because he is a narcissist, despite what we are being led to believe. NYS Attorney General James knows this but is pandering to the corrupt Democrats in Albany and the rest of New York State, in her attempt to shift the focus from Cuomo to Trump.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I’ll refrain from who did what until when evidence, or lack of, is rolled out. There are many white collar cons who blamed the lawyers and accountants but whatever happens, happens.

19. Thoughts and prayers

Ya trump and Cuomo are just huge steaming piles of dog poop imo. If you want trump to share the title of worlds biggest POS with Cuomo then have at it, I surely won't get in your way, they are both power hungry self-serving egomaniacs, if you think someone can out POS trump then more power to ya, imo its definitely trump who wears the crown but from what Ive seen recently, Cuomo seems to sure be giving him a run for his money. Hope they both get nailed.

• Agree Agree x 2