Trump haters .... The future of legalized MJ is not gloom and doom.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by The Widow White, May 7, 2017.

1. Part of the spending bill President Trump signed Friday prevents the DEA and Justice Department from using Federal funds to go after MJ growers and providers in states who have legalized it's use. This is directly opposite the stance AG Jeff Sessions has taken on the subject, thankfully. But it sends a clear message that his administration will not prevent legalization or the production and sale of MJ. Whew!! LOL See....he's not nearly as bad as the libs would have you believe. If you listen to them regarding Obamacare, 2/3 of America is going to die from lack of medical coverage in the next year or so. I challenge you to fact check anything you read or hear presented as "news." It's all about pushing an agenda instead of presenting facts. Heard a report the other day that 99% of all news stories done on President Trump have been negative. So if you think you're not getting severely slanted "news," better wake up. Just wanted to share the good news and gloat in the fact that we actually have a guy with some common sense and killer work ethic in the White House for the first time in my life. I've been around more than a few years too, so this is a really wonderful time for me. LOL TWW

• Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. You're literally praising the guy for not doing anything.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Instead of thanking Donald, you should thank Congress for the Rohrabacher - Blumenauer Amendment —. Trump will sign anything they put before him just for the amazing photo op ,. Do you have a source where Dems said that 2/3 of America is going to die from lack of medical coverage,. Talk about fake news LOL

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Killer work ethic eh? How many times he been to that golf course?
    Common sense eh? hows that wall coming? because you know theres not like a tunnel network that exists under the boarder... its not like there's ocean that the majority of the drugs and "illegals" are coming from.. The only dumb asses running anything across the top of the boarder are dumb ass U.S. Cizitizens trying to flip easy money from cheap brick weed and taking advantage of poor families trying to make a better life for themselves and escape the violence. Trump is an absolute disgrace to our forefathers.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free." These words from the "The New Colossus," written in 1883, appear on the Statue's of Liberties pedestal.

-REAL American-

• Like Like x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yeah what a faggot! Not causing conflict with a country for absolutely no reason! Clearly Trump must want to suck Putin's dick for not wanting to cause ww3 and instead tries to give America an ally! Wow liberals are brilliant. Amazing how tolerant and non homophobic they are, except of course for when it benefits them to not be. And "praising him for doing nothing" is clearly much worse than hating him for doing nothing to hurt cannabis legalization as well. (Despite the fact that he actually DID do something and if he REALLY did nothing he would've just let the DEA do whatever the hell they wanted, but instead he stopped it.) But hey, keep hating the man because the mainstream media told you to do so even though you can't come up with any logical reason to!

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. As stated, he didn't stop anything. Congress placed in the budget the same thing they had in previous years. Having said that, I don't think Trump has any priority one way or another, yet (on marijuana).

Give credit where credit is due, but don't be so desperate to accredit non accomplishments.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I've heard rumors that Carlos Santana plays guitar under that tunnel. Right where the us/Mexican line is. They let me pass the border legally so I never got to check out the underground :(

• Like Like x 1
  10. He stopped nothing. He literally had nothing to do with this, and it is the stance that the Obama administration had on cannabis. This also restricts them from going after state Medical programs, recreational isn't necessarily safe

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. irrelevant point

And yeah I really don't care. I just read ops post. You said it yourself Trump had nothing to do with it. Yet I'm sure if shops start getting raided suddenly it'll be all his fault.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. His fault in that he put a dinosaur of an AG in the white house who doesn't understand sensible marijuana policy, but no nothing involving marijuana will come directly from Trump. He will figure out other ways to try to fuck up this country.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. How would it be any different then under Obama?
    If some States know that dispensaries are cheating the system, they will likely go after them.

If they are doing it solely because it is a medical dispensary, then they need a kick in the ass.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  14. "If you listen to them regarding Obamacare, 2/3 of America is going to die from lack of medical coverage in the next year or so."

"Heard a report the other day that 99% of all news stories done on President Trump have been negative."

"I challenge you to fact check anything you read or hear presented as "news." "

I would strongly challenge you to do the same.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Never said it would be once

16. Like enforcing immigration policies the same way every other country does besides certain European countries like Sweden and Germany that already are paying the price for doing so, and trying to stop terrorism? Because that's the kind of thing people love to complain about. Of course he will fuck up the country in some way there hasn't been a single president ever who hasn't. That's just life.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 Reeferheld, May 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2017
    German speaking, there is no one here who is paying any fucking "price". There are no refugees running around doing crimes. That is simply not happening. Nothing changed, it is not less safe on the streets or anything. God I fucking HATE this racist bullshit.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. And you think spending billions on a wall will do anything to curb illegal immigration? At all? Or trying to just pass unconstitutional executive orders? Anyway, grasscity is not where i go for a political debate, so I am going to go back to other threads about getting stoned.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. This is what the mainstream media shows us pictures and video of on TV.
    CNN and MSNBC and FOX.
    Are you calling fake news on everybody?
    Oh, no! Say it ain't so!

20. Maybe you live in a really safe neighborhood or something..

IMG_20170917_213235.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1